• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will AC: 3DS beat AC: CF?

I think this ac is goin to be the best ac yet.
And I've played the game cube version! I think it may even own that one!
Sure Nintendo games in your house was fun, and the recycling was a box you could walk into and pick up or throw things on the floor in there was always my fav. But I think this one here. This ac comming out. This one is going to be a legend! A god among games.
We will pray to this game and all our lives will be better. We will stop carrying wallets, replace them with yellow tie bags.
Once a year we will gather to San deago and have a AC con!
Small AC building will arise where we can meet once a week!
The release date will be the new Christmas.
This ac game will cuddle at night!
This ac game, will be, the best!

Probably with all of the new features the game has to offer! :D

Each game will have better features than another, so far AC3DS is beating ACCF in my eyes, but I don't know what holidays they wil ladd, so it's possible ACCF wil lbeat AC3DS in terms of holidays/events.

Will AC:3DS beat AC:CF? That is kinda a good question and a silly question at the same time...

It is a good question because I would like it to be able to beat AC:CF as I personally found the feature that ruins the grass made me less and less likely to play the game until I eventually stopped when the MMC closed.

It is a silly question because it has a lot more features and it seems to be a much higher quality game than AC:CF.

Just one more thing on my own personal opinion everyone, if AC:3DS is EVER confirmed to have the Animal Tracks feature that ruined AC:CF for me at any stage in the entire development, I won't actually bother playing it (despite that it is a game that is part of my favourite video game series) and just leave it new and sealed.

Just one more thing on my own personal opinion everyone, if AC:3DS is EVER confirmed to have the Animal Tracks feature that ruined AC:CF for me at any stage in the entire development, I won't actually bother playing it (despite that it is a game that is part of my favourite video game series) and just leave it new and sealed.

You could always just make a pattern path in your free time. or try not to run everywhere. That's what i did. But I do have to agree, although it was realistic, it was a bad idea. I saw some people's towns online where they had little to no grass. The least they could do it sell grass seeds that will make it grow back quickly in large areas.

Nintendo has received bad reviews about it, they will probably just bring back the patches of dirt/mud or lower the deterioration rate.

You could always just make a pattern path in your free time. or try not to run everywhere.
Good point! But what is weird is that I knew about the grass wear ages before the UK release as my friend in America told me about it and all I did from the day I got the game was walk slowly as I was fully aware of the problem, but I am happy to say that I still have roughly 96% of my original day one grass.

Good point! But what is weird is that I knew about the grass wear ages before the UK release as my friend in America told me about it and all I did from the day I got the game was walk slowly as I was fully aware of the problem, but I am happy to say that I still have roughly 96% of my original day one grass.

That's great to hear!

Yes, I hated CF.
I completely respect your opinion jazmijnn, but I personally wouldn't go as far as saying that I "hate" the game as I try to never use that word at all or keep it to an absolute minimum as I'm a person that tries to see a good side of anything.

I do however hate the word hate as it sounds really harsh and nasty to use in a sentence.

Of course it will. CF was has been the most unappealing game in the series so far.
Just a few things we already know will be in AC3DS beat everything that CF offered, which was close to nothing.

Back