• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it should be a number significantly less than 50% cause I wouldn't mind putting all my tbt in if it was lmao

Says the person with over 6k TBT. In all honesty, it should be a lower percentage back depending on how many candies because then the more candies one buys, the higher risk he/she runs on losing more TBT overall.

Reactions: Dio
bruh what

I'm hoping if they're not as rare considering people are buying literally thousands of candies, maybe someone will sell me one.

I dunno, I may be overbuying them for all I know. I mostly just wanna 'hope' I get at least one, and perhaps a few more to gift to others who didn't get one.

I dunno, I may be overbuying them for all I know. I mostly just wanna 'hope' I get at least one, and perhaps a few more to gift to others who didn't get one.

Snif snif, remembre me please if you get more than one cause i think ill sadly won't get one :cry:

Yeah, um no. I'm pretty sure at that point, you'd be able to get more by just selling them.

I mean, with this logic, any price can get more of them. I also doubt you'd be able to buy more yellow candies once the refund method is up...

how much is some if i may ask?
The sellback amount won't be revealed until after the event has concluded and all the lucky candies have gone full-on morphin' time. I wouldn't want to incentivize nor discourage anyone from participating as they see fit. :)
Will gifted candies still be viable to change assuming they were purchased for this event?
You betcha.

I mean, with this logic, any price can get more of them. I also doubt you'd be able to buy more yellow candies once the refund method is up...

I mean sell the candies you did buy. Honestly though, if anything I still think my suggestion is the best if y'all want barely any bells back.

Nothing wrong with like 80% refund. C'mon people, don't be so mean to those with harder ways of making TBT or not a lot of TBT

I agree it should not be a full amount.

Says the person with over 6k TBT. In all honesty, it should be a lower percentage back depending on how many candies because then the more candies one buys, the higher risk he/she runs on losing more TBT overall.
yeah I would honestly prefer that since i'm pretty sure a good amount of people bought or plan to buy at least 100 yellow candies. 20-25% refund is a good number and the only way to get your tbt back as no one will want to buy a yellow candy after this is done ๐Ÿ˜‚

It could be 80% if buying 10 or less, then the refund price goes down 10% for every 10 extra you buy before eventually capping at like 10% or 20%

Got one gifted to me + 4 I bought at the shop. It really started bothering me having an incomplete top row for my lineup ๐Ÿ˜… darn OCD impulses

Nothing wrong with like 80% refund. C'mon people, don't be so mean to those with harder ways of making TBT or not a lot of TBT

I agree it should not be a full amount.
if it's hard for you to make tbt why spend it all on yellow candies.... i think an 80% refund would kinda spoil the whole chance-taking part of the event lol

I think 5% is fair we should be able to refund them back because it's not like we'll be able to sell em to each other

if it's hard for you to make tbt why spend it all on yellow candies.... i think an 80% refund would kinda spoil the whole chance-taking part of the event lol
It could be 80% if buying 10 or less, then the refund price goes down 10% for every 10 extra you buy before eventually capping at like 10% or 20%

I actually did make a new suggestion.
Post automatically merged:

I think people are only complaining about refunds because they'll end up buying a bunch anyway, just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back