• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i highly doubt the staff would ever be persuaded or influenced to change something they preemptively decided.

i honestly love the idea of a refund of anything when it comes to the yellow candies, but i wouldn't be upset otherwise.

that is the risk of the game, isn't it? :unsure: :love:

unless it’s a specific shade of golden yellow (which it is not) yellow is one of my least favorite colors, actually. I prefer deep blues and greens.

Upsi i think i mixed you up with someone else hahahah 😅 sorry for that hahahaha, the joke was not made for the right person 😅😅 my bad

Moving on, I'm just a little saddened that the moderators didn't choose a rarer collectible to do this with. There's definitely a lot of collectibles that are of a higher value than I feel they should be XD

Hopefully next time :unsure:

I know, but now that there is a refund, there is nothing wrong with it being a high number

But a lot of people bought a lot of candies before we knew there was going to be a refund. People were fine risking thousands of tbt to end up with nothing. There was also nothing wrong with getting a refund since this is all gambling at this point and we still don't know the odds.

Moving on, I'm just a little saddened that the moderators didn't choose a rarer collectible to do this with. There's definitely a lot of collectibles that are of a higher value than I feel they should be XD

Hopefully next time :unsure:
Why would they do that? That collectible would be more expensive thus people wouldn't be able to buy it

Why would they do that? That collectible would be more expensive thus people wouldn't be able to buy it

If people buy the collectible in truckloads like they did for the yellow candy, I doubt it'd be more expensive XD (in terms of price according to the current collectible tier list)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back