• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly didn't expect something so soon after the halloween event and egg hunt you know so this is amazing, staff. thank you so much for the effort you all put into this forum, and including everyone in having some fun <3

me @ the new candy

7CBFFF31-DDC0-4785-8063-6C91C549E8C1.jpeg

I love it! So pretty and spooky! Keeping my fingers crossed that this unlucky day will turn out to be lucky!

waah the new candy is so pretty! maybe I'll buy a few more candies 👀

I'd buy way more but granblue gacha scarred me skdksks

This is possible, yes!

Hopes are up again ! if i just even get one from the ones i bought ill be happy if i get 2 you better called Winx and Pierrot to re-animate me with their earthy dark magic 😂

if i just spent 2k tbt on yellow candies, then that’s between me and Wix
BRO WHAT THATS LIKE A MILLION YELLO W CANDY what would you do if they didn't turn into anything?
Post automatically merged:

Something like this is very likely, so rest assured you'll all be able to recoup some of the bells you've spent. 💰
Oh well good ! I was thinking everyone is going to raid the tbt market trying to get rid of these candies ! I was wondering what would happen I don't need a million candies in my inventory

Will gifted candies still be viable to change assuming they were purchased for this event?

Refund for yellow candies should be 25% of the purchase price, so 5 Bells. I think that's reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back