• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did make a new suggestion.
Post automatically merged:

I think people are only complaining about refunds because they'll end up buying a bunch anyway, just saying
I mean who wants a bunch of yellow candies especially if you didn't even get the special candy. I think a refund is fair. It's not like a real event with tickets n such

You people want to do only 5 TBT back. You don't think that sounds unfair.

Who even cares what the refund is, as long as it's not 100%??!

Aw i missed Halloween eggs but at least now I can suffer with the pain of hoping one of these yellow candies turn into something cool o uo;;

i don't think it's unfair because it was your own decision to spend on yellow candies before knowing how much, if at all, you would be refunded.

I know, but now that there is a refund, there is nothing wrong with it being a high number

For the record the amount has already been decided; we've just decided not to disclose it! While it's fine to speculate on what that the chosen amount is it won't influence anything, so please keep conversation light and respectful. Getting heated will accomplish nothing besides making others feel bad.

For the record the amount has already been decided; we've just decided not to disclose it! While it's fine to speculate on what that the chosen amount is it won't influence anything, so please keep conversation light and respectful. Getting heated will accomplish nothing besides making others feel bad.
And whatever you guys choose is fair 🥰

Just wanted to pop in and say that the sellback price will be universal and definitely won't be dependent upon how many candies were purchased by a specific member. That said, I think most people will find the price to be very fair and no one needs to worry too much about this! Remember that this is all for fun in the end, and it's perfectly fine if people choose to opt out of the event completely rather than take the gamble of buying candy. :)

Just wanted to say, thnx for not being influenced by what regular members want the amount should be :D

Just wanted to pop in and say that the sellback price will be universal and definitely won't be dependent upon how many candies were purchased by a specific member. That said, I think most people will find the price to be very fair and no one needs to worry too much about this! Remember that this is all for fun in the end, and it's perfectly fine if people choose to opt out of the event completely rather than take the gamble of buying candy. :)
🥰 Amazing Livy thank you for the event

If it was like 50 or more then this event wouldn't be so fun tbh

I disagree, I still find smaller gambles fun.

While I don't exactly care for virtual currency, since this isn't real at the end of the day, a refund still does feel nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back