• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I am married to the best gambler out here so I better make Yumeko proud going all in ! ๐Ÿฅฐโœจ๐Ÿ’•

I already commented but Iโ€™m slow to notice things.... the van on the banner is absolutely amazing. I love how you guys change it up!!

For those who missed this earlier, there will be a sellback option for all Yellow Candies purchased during this event!

So what you're saying is, buy more candies? gotcha :love:

1605313898522.png

If only the sellback option was full price :censored: I'd go all out :ROFLMAO:

^But of course that wouldn't really be fair. So I'll happily take my .01% chance!

ok i saw oblivia's post and instantly bought 40 more and now i'm regretting it in case it's 1 tbt to sell back

We aren't announcing the exact sellback price until the event concludes, but yes, it will be lower than the cost to buy. :)

I was waiting for the "sike! sell back for full price! haha you missed your chance in buying more", guess that's confirmed not happening. ๐Ÿ˜…

I know the instant that I would go all in for the yellow candy squad someone would be like, "I'M SELLING MY NIGHTMARE EGG!" and I'd be over here like aodnwkznskxnskznsn ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก. So, my max is 10.....which I've "strategically" decided to finish later. (Shh...it makes me feel like I'm winning.)

I already made back 220 of the 300 bells I spent, and I assume I only have a chance at one of the new candies at most, so

6 tbt buyback at minimum would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back