• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... I only bought one... WHAT IN TARNATION-

Love your line up ! and what a thrill for you man!! hahah i am sad i didn't get one but man i am happy for you, it must have been super exhilarating when you found out 🤩✨👏. Congrats :)
Post automatically merged:

Selling my yellow candies took so long lol

would you be willing to sell your 6th candy for 500 tbt ? 😇

Last edited:
i really enjoyed this lil mini event even though it was technically just gambling (lol), i'd definitely be down to do something like this again in the future! thank u staff! but why do candy collectibles hate me SO MUCH
But even more technically, it isn't gambling, because the tbt currency has no real world value. Just trying to make everyone who dumped their life savings of tbt feel a touch better lol :)

0/2 is my score and I'm not surprised nor am I disappointed since the candy would have sat in my inventory unused if I did get one.

I think I will keep my two yellow candies though since I'm partial to green+yellow line-ups and you never know. I might have use for them in the future due to the weird date.​

I got a rock.

Well, at least the candies don't seem that rare, so I may just purchase one for my blue collection.

I had to adult this morning before I could come check my yellow candies... which are all still yellow. Sigh.

Congrats to those who got one!!

Is anyone who got multiples looking to sell one? I have more TBT than what's shown in my sidebar. I have it stashed in case there's ever a Muffy collectible. Please let me know if anyone is selling. Thanks!

Edit: Thank you to those who offered to sell me a F13 candy. I was able to purchase one from a friend. Thank you!

Last edited:
Congrats to all who got one! The odds of my single candy being special were small so its not exactly a surprise. Alas its now been squirrelled away in the inventory.

It just came to me: this was just shiny hunting via masuda method with better odds and everyone’s eggs hatching at once.

This would be a good method to use on the next Pokémon based collectible. lol
Maybe that’s why I went with so many...also fun fact I filled up my full storage with masuda method chespin eggs and got 3 shinies from that batch

Maybe that’s why I went with so many...also fun fact I filled up my full storage with masuda method chespin eggs and got 3 shinies from that batch

Did you have the shiny charm?? That’s some insanely good odds! Congrats on that! It’s just enough to give you each one of it’s evolution stages. 😄

It’s pretty neat that also lines up with how many of the F13 candy you got from your candy batch as well. lol

Did you have the shiny charm?? That’s some insanely good odds! Congrats on that! It’s just enough to give you each one of it’s evolution stages. 😄

It’s pretty neat that also lines up with how many of the F13 candy you got from your candy batch as well. lol
yes, I ALWAYS get the shiny charm before I go shiny hunting. And yes, I have one of each stage since it’s my favorite Pokémon line (even Quilladin is cute in a dorky way). I just thought it was funny that it lined up perfectly with my candies (I’d go insane if I got 2 of my shinies back to back though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back