• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny I really wasn't expecting to get a candy lol I was just being a Yumeko lover and played by her rules :3 go all in and risk it all ! πŸ’‹βœ¨πŸ’•

I love the new candy collectible but I'm gonna be honest.... I do not like these gacha based events at all. It was especially hard for me cause I only have 100 tbt in my bank (meaning I could only buy 5 candies) and none of them turned. luckily a friend was kind enough to gift me one. now I still want a blue balloon but all my money is gone, even after selling back the remaining yellow candies :(

edit: I think in the spirit of the holiday (friday the 13th) it was probably okay but I would really prefer to not see these kinds of events a lot more :)

I love the new candy collectible but I'm gonna be honest.... I do not like these gacha based events at all. It was especially hard for me cause I only have 100 tbt in my bank (meaning I could only buy 5 candies) and none of them turned. luckily a friend was kind enough to gift me one. now I still want a blue balloon but all my money is gone, even after selling back the remaining yellow candies :(

edit: I think in the spirit of the holiday (friday the 13th) it was probably okay but I would really prefer to not see these kinds of events a lot more :)
I mean I get how you feel too. These events aren't really good for those who just joined or were saving up tbt or even just don't have a lot of tbt. I was luck enough to get one though I spent a pretty penny on the candy which I'm not even sure why I did considering I know I'll hardly ever use said collectible..I just have a habbit of collecting them all I guess. These aren't my favorite either but I do appreciate the thought behind the event.

Agree 100%

500+ tbt and nada, only got one because of a forum member's kindness

I feel ya. I wanted to save my tbt, but...I had a lot of fun and am glad I spent it. :) My regret is that I didn’t have more tbt to get more people at least one candy ><. I personally would like another event like this but not for a long time since it has been taking me longer to earn tbt lately and I don’t have have a lot in my abd either since I splurged and still and trying to save up to at least what I had before buying a ditto egg.

Edit: Sorry if I offended you or anyone. ><

Last edited:
I've been on this site for so long and luck hasn't been on my side for any of it :cautious:

0/24 candies. Forgot to check this out earlier... Now, how I get rid of all those candies?? Yellow is my least favorite color 🀣

0/24 candies. Forgot to check this out earlier... Now, how I get rid of all those candies?? Yellow is my least favorite color 🀣
Go into your inventory and there will be a "sellback" option on the yellow candy collectble. Please note this expires very shortly so please do so ASAP! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back