• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Rudy has moved in from the campsite!
- - -

Ruby is in boxes!
She gets 10 - 20 minutes c:

tumblr_mro03gt9qV1qh1x6ko1_r1_500.png

Rudy and Ruby being both in the same post was such a mind****. x-x Lurkin' for Rudy

Lurking for Marcie the Normal kangaroo! She is my #1 DREAMIE~~!! Been up all night trying to find someone to get her into boxes successfully! XD;;; (missed out twice! ack!)

I know it says everyone in tier 5 will be autovoided, but I think I may have misread something or just don't understand, what would I do if I would like one in tier 5? Will they be posted if they're in boxes to then I can try and get them, or will they just be sent off, I'm really looking for Lionel! ^^

Rudy and Ruby being both in the same post was such a mind****. x-x Lurkin' for Rudy

Haha, I know :p

Lurking for Marcie the Normal kangaroo! She is my #1 DREAMIE~~!! Been up all night trying to find someone to get her into boxes successfully! XD;;; (missed out twice! ack!)

I don't think anyone here has Marcie yet (but I could be mistaken) but either way I hope you get her soon! :)

yeah I just posted just so this post would be easier to find when I wanna see if/when she might be here, lol. I've been searching on ALL THE FORUMS for her for almost a year and I STILL can't seem to get her! lol! woe

I know it says everyone in tier 5 will be autovoided, but I think I may have misread something or just don't understand, what would I do if I would like one in tier 5? Will they be posted if they're in boxes to then I can try and get them, or will they just be sent off, I'm really looking for Lionel! ^^

You can request for them to take Lionel off of Autovoid. :)

could somebody please explain to me how the cycling process works? I've only just got a 3ds and new leaf after being an ac fan for years and I'm obviously interested in getting my dream villagers ^^

Back