• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

could somebody please explain to me how the cycling process works? I've only just got a 3ds and new leaf after being an ac fan for years and I'm obviously interested in getting my dream villagers ^^

Basically, we just have villagers move in randomly or we get them to move in from the campsite and we time travel for day(s) at a time, trying to get villagers to ping us and tell us when they're moving. Then we announce villagers and see if people want to take them, or else we send them to the void. :) Every cycler has different rules for their villagers/cycling towns though, so make sure you always remember to read the rules!

Oooh, I'd love Ruby, if no one else will take her, I think she's adorable, and I still have plenty of room! owo

You can have Ruby, if you still want her! Sorry for the late reply D:

oh that sounds awesome :) so do you specifically try to get certain peoples' dream villagers?

O.O I saw your post and I was like... when...when did I write this comment and where are my avatar and signature @.@
(haha we have the same name ^^)

❤ YUKA IS IN BOXES! ❤

yuka.jpg

Also if anyone has an unwanted Tucker PLEASE let me know, I've been searching for a month to give to my boyfriend it's doing my nut in ;-; Thank you Dx​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yuka will be voided :c

Can I ask why you auto void certain animals?? and what exactly that means?

Well, unpopular/ugly villagers will automatically get booted out of the town instead of being offered on here because c'mon, who really wants a villager such as Gigi/ Wart Jr.

Void = when a villager leaves your town and isn't taken by a visitor they will go into a 16 villager void, where after voiding 16 villagers, the villagers you voided will start to move back into your town

Back