• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want you to stop scumhunting and I don't want to lynch you today so Imma drop it. But
tenor.gif

General thoughts aside from your Waffles sus?

I don't want you to stop scumhunting and I don't want to lynch you today so Imma drop it. But
tenor.gif

General thoughts aside from your Waffles sus?

because I am in a position to kinda just freeball and come up with some more out there theories... I think I'm turning my position on Tina too, and a waffles Tina team can work too

The glow kill is what spurred my thoughts. After glow did such an amazing job as tree stump against the mafia in BOTW game, I suspect one of the ones from that game decided that kill (I think its odd glow got killed). Jacob is doing great as king and so I don't think its him, that leaves Cleb and Tina. Cleb is gone now, so I see it as something pointing to Tina. That theory stops at that, and I want to ISO her next.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kill trends definitely carry over games too... look at me with Mog, and I can see something like that happening here. But again I want to look into Tina's posts in the future to help see if there is anything else I can see that would point to her being mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amongst the glow, Kat, Dolby, Tina god tier I expected one of them to be killed... But I'd expect you are dolby first because Glow had considerable amount of people skeptical about her and her posts were markedly different than her day 1 townie posts

Hmm, interesting point, but what do you think about Tina's posts in of themselves this game? Someone being scum just based off of kill trends seems a lil weak imo, and Ive liked her recent stuff

most importantly what does Jacob think about me?

I think focusing on whether your claim is real or not is distracting in its own, as theres no real way to prove it right now. Your intentions seem protown so I'm not really bothered to look into you as a lynch candidate

Also sorry for not having any other ISOs up, its really daunting!

I don't think I would have been a good N1 kill tbh, there was some skepticism surrounding me, but I'm surprised Dolby wasn't targeted. Maybe mafia wanted safe kills?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jacob You should ISO Waffles tbh

Ya ISO'ing Waffles and you as requested. Getting them done tonight is ideal. If we can pick our lynch candidate sooner rather than later that would be heavenly because I'm really anxious I won't be able to get on tomorrow :/

Hmm, interesting point, but what do you think about Tina's posts in of themselves this game? Someone being scum just based off of kill trends seems a lil weak imo, and Ive liked her recent stuff

hence why i said, I want to ISO her posts in the future and will get back about it. Also why I haven't formally presented it like my post about waffles. But you asked for my thoughts and thats what was on my mind

Oh ****, how close to EoD can you vote?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Toads Yeah I feel, was curious if you had any thoughts on the matter. Its cool if you need to ISO her, Imma do it too when I get home

I don't think I would have been a good N1 kill tbh, there was some skepticism surrounding me, but I'm surprised Dolby wasn't targeted. Maybe mafia wanted safe kills?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jacob You should ISO Waffles tbh

you were a safe kill too imo with a better benefit by getting rid of you sooner.... furthering why i think the glow kill is weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby was obvious choice for doctor

I can come in and read up and decide who I want to lynch any time on mobile tomorrow, I just won't have the time to sit down and write up any more reads for myself.

Just want to say this first of all to Toads, if I wanted to try to bluesnipe in the hypothetical scenario where I'm maf, I would have been right. Also, really wouldn't look at the kills, as maf likely didn't have a single overarching motivation for both of them. Maf had to be responsible for at least one of Heyden and Chick, and honestly wouldn't kill either of them (more so the former)

Now, I want one of two people lynched today, which I've been saying all day: Tom and Bianca. Both have pretty much avoided being helpful in any way, particularly Bianca. I townlean waffles, since people are talking about them, and I'm not particularly confident in them specifically, but it's still a townlean. Also, going back again on what I've previously said, Panda could be scum, Tom delibrately tried to drag sus off of her.

Actually let?s move away from Panda and refocus on an Evan lynch. ��

Tbh, main thing that kept me from townreading him at any point was his penchant for using a lot of words to say nothing. I asked him for thoughts around the post 200 mark, and the closest thing that he gave to what I wanted from him was saying that he believed Toads claim
Dammit Dolby, I was hoping to catch up on a few pages and dip.

I disagree, I think Jacob/anyone would do something like that to buy points.

I guess I don?t understand what you mean here. Normally I do try approaching mafia games with a sort of facade, but right now I?m being my kind of jokey self. Or at least I feel I am.

Anyways the biggest thing that happened since I last posted is Toad?s claim which while I believe, is still anti-town to me. He?s playing towards his wincon, so no ill will but the fact he claimed gives mafia an even smaller bucket of fish to shoot provided they believe him as well. Other than that, mostly agreeing with Tina that all this hard ?scumreads? on people who have maybe viewed the thread barely a day in seems hella stupid.

Dolby, if you had to lynch now who would you lynch?
Reads so far:

1. Trundle - Null read for the most part, like he said, I?m bad at reading him. His posts kind of strike me as townsided, but for the most part none of them have any real substance in my eyes. Most are questions or memey, while the rest kind of just sheep Dolby. Null/town

2. SensaiGallade - With only thirty posts in the game, only two of their posts have any real substance which is incredibly disappointing if I?m honest. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?437033-Wrath-of-the-Egyptian-Gods-Kingmaker-(Game-Thread)&p=7672985&viewfull=1#post7672985?]Their reads [/url] and http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?437033-Wrath-of-the-Egyptian-Gods-Kingmaker-(Game-Thread)&p=7673007&viewfull=1#post7673007?]a small addendum explaining their reads on Zendal/Tina/Tom.[/url] His reads feel kind of forced in my opinion, as if thrown up to appear useful to town. The one thing that strikes me as odd too is how he mimics Tina in saying I?m off, but he can?t place it? Surely if it?s a hard scumlean, you have more than idle Discord conversation to go with this. Not only that, but he flips on Trundle just because Trundle pressed him. Sensai just strikes me as eager to please in this case, with me hard scum leaning him.

3. Amazonevan19 - Reading your posts are legitimately killing me more than this fever, most of them scream word vomit as many of them were merged as if you were rapid fire posting any thought that crossed into your head there. For the most part you seem focused on my play as a survivor, which to be frank is a bad idea. As a survivor I don?t have to care about anything other than not pissing town off. But I?m not a survivor this game, so naturally my MO here has changed. But I?m digressing and merely responding to you now. I just don?t like any of your content, it all feels hollow for the most part. Peek behind the curtain and there?s really nothing there. Throwback to people who complained about Sataric ?fluffing? posts, can I present king fluff here. Null/scum.

4. VanessaMay18 - never played nor really watched them so they?re new to me. There?s nothing really in her posts that strike me as town or mafia either way. I would like to know if you still feel Hayden is kind of scummy? Null.

5. Dolby - Dearest Dolby, how much do I hate reading you? Let me count the ways some other time. Either you?ve gotten easier to read or I just continue getting worse, I'm actually townreading your blue sniping buttocks. That?s kind of it, uhhh ?Hail Eternal Leader?

6. Toadsworthy - Trying to speed reads up at this point because it?s taking me forever, but mostly I have no reason to not immediately trust his claim as survivor but at the same time I don?t understand fully why he didn?t just come out of the gate swinging like that. It makes more sense to me for a good survivor to be upfront about their role instead of sitting on it until pressed, but at the same time this being a kingmaker game throws a wrench in that. What I?m getting at is that at the very least Toad is townsided, because I am assuming greatly that he held off for a little bit to possibly keep the townie target list low?

7. xCleb - Two posts, not gonna bother trying to dissect an RQS or whatever got posted. Null, pending replacement.

8. Biancabotique - Posts aren?t great. I don?t get why they want Ryumia to be inspected and/or kinged if they sussed Zendal so much. That would be like me negging Evan all game but saying I want him kinged. Nullscumlean.

9. ITookYourWaffles - Null scummish, but honestly Im just getting flashbacks to mafia games wayback where Waffles did the same kind of posts but was kind of all over the place alignment wise. I think though that she tended to be quieter as scum and so far, she?s vocal enough so it?s more null than scum.

10. Tom - it?s me hi hello

11. Chick - Im town reading Chick, mostly because the majority of their posts don?t strike me as filler or echoing somebody else?s posts. They stand out on their own here and I would definitely look to Chick as a potential candidate for King in coming days.

12. Byngo/Tae - Null.

13. Heyden - Going back to my first post, I always scumlean Heyden. Heyden is usually the scum player who gets away in later days because nobody is confident enough to lead a lynch on them because of their posts or eventually promised bsd reads. Would recommend vig take Heyden out honestly, practically every other play we can drag information out of in some other way.

14. Tina - Honestly town reading Tina. Not seeing any obvious red flags that I?ve noticed before playing with her as scum.

15. Arstotzkan - Kat strikes me as super guarded this game for some reason, which is making it hard for me to read her. Everything strikes me as townsided, but Im fairly confident Ive said that before with scum Kat as well. Null

(Running out of time, even quicker reads cuz oops)

16. Jacob - Not good at reading Jacob, but most of his post strike me as townsided so far so Im inclined to think he?s town right now.

17. Ryumia - Null, they?re still getting the hang of it

18. Glow - I would probably sheep her to my doom honestly, but I really need to reread her stuff at a later date before firmly town/scum siding. Null

19. PandaDarling - I miss the older, more talkative, gets irritated when sussed Panda. Not digging this current Panda, especially since I?m starting to think I freaked myself out over theories that are just that: theories. I want to town read her, but her unhelpfulness until literally the last couple hours of day has me scum leaning her more than anything rn

20. F11 - kinda like Heyden, dont trust. Would be a good vig shot in my mind if isnt lynched, which based off my last cursory glance through the latest pages isn?t likely now.

Would have preferred to color, flesh out read sbut i need to get ready to take my brother out trick or trreating since nobody else is available. Will try to peek on the thread between houses but no promises
Kat pointed this out far earlier than me, but he only has about 3 real reads in here. Hard scumread on Sensai, who I feel like townreading purely for the assoiciation, trusts me, and trusts trick. Yet, he uses a lot of words to say essentially nothing. The fact that he barely even comes to any conclusions should be a huge read flag. I would have thought that I would have had more on him with his post count at this point, but 80% of his posts are softly pushing others to do work (an irony not lost on me) or flat out worthless spam. He did mention that he wanted Sensai or Evan at EoD which I found interesting.

Opening heading into D2
Posting this to make Kat paranoid and upsetty everyone, but hey Kingmaker bb make me king please. ;) I?m truly not as scummy as everyone is reading me, promise!
This honestly rubbed me wrong, being the fact that he actually wanted to be king. If he's town, he honestly has had no ideas, with the exception of Sensai, which he dinged Jacob on when he became king.
If I were to run off my reads so far it would be Gallade/Panda/Bianca. I want to see night kills first and then go from there first. I?ve spend most of N1 asleep so I haven?t gone back and analyzed anything yet.
Actually doubting the Panda can be teamed with Tom at this point, since I'm seeing a lot of posts with her as Tom's top sus so I'm inclined to believe what Vanessa stated earlier about it

Unless I?m blind, I don?t see reads from Jacob. So king, can we get an idea of where you stand today on players and who you think is on the chopping block for D2?

The irony here is not lost. Honestly understanding Tom's reads here, because I remember one more post in D2 where he added another name but can't find it for some reason, but for the most part they are structured as blind accusations and he's not really doing them due diligence.

Really shouldn't need to state why Bianca is sus

Interactions between players tells me that if Bianca and Tom are maf like I think they are, Sensai and Ryumia specifically would be town

As things stand now, Kat's reads list really helped her in my eyes, imo

Town
Tina
Trundle
Sensai-based solely on how I feel about Tom
Vanessa
Tae-Less than confident, kinda feel like moving to null
Heyden-Tbh, I'm still struggling to wrap my mind around the kill
Kat
Jacob
Ryumia
F11

Tbh, idk
Toads
Kermit
waffles-tbh, there are some good cases, but far from my first priority.
Panda-Less than confident, same logic as Sensai. Prob would move to null

Scummies
Bianca
Tom

These are unordered

Dolby you have two scum leans and thats it?

eliminating me from your list (because I think everyone can agree I am Third party of some sort) that leaves 5 people... how confident are you that the scum team actually is in that list of 5?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you said you town lean Waffles at the start, but then put em in the null category, while you say tae is town but really should be in the null... inconsistency

eliminating me from your list (because I think everyone can agree I am Third party of some sort) that leaves 5 people... how confident are you that the scum team actually is in that list of 5?

I'm pretty confident that at least 3 scum is in those 5 plus maybe tae. My reads ride on the assumption that Tom and Bianca are maf, though I do feel like there's maf in my townleans somewhere, I have no idea where it is

I honestly don't want Kat/Tom lynched, it could easily be Tina/Dolby still even though I highly doubt it, unless they live then tsk tsk. Bianca honestly I was scumreading but her posts after a while just opened my eyes and all of them just scream town honestly. I'm alright with Vanessa, maybe Sensai/Tae not Kermit anymore, but I really really want Waffles. I don't understand how what she's done makes anyone townread her. If I will, I'll put my 'imaginary vote' on Waffles.

##VOTE: Waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you said you town lean Waffles at the start, but then put em in the null category, while you say tae is town but really should be in the null... inconsistency

For tae, that isn't in inconcsistency, that was to mark that Tae was someone who I less less confident in. This was really a stream of consciousness, and while writing this, I realized that waffles made sense with Tom and Bianca as teammates more than anyone else did.

or you didn't want to be seen as opposing the new arguments about Waffles, but also putting a nod in there to help your scummate

or you didn't want to be seen as opposing the new arguments about Waffles, but also putting a nod in there to help your scummate

You literally go from saying that I'm an obvious choice for doctor to scumreading me. If Tom flips town or waffles flips maf, honestly, you'd have the right to say that, but I still believe that Tom is the best choice for the day, and there's no way in my mind that he'll flip town. Waffles, eh

Despite my SR on Tom, idk how I feel about that post :thinking: Curious to see Tom's reply though
Can you specify which post?

Same for Tom, wanna know if you believe Toads or not.
I’m on the fence considering your hit last night. I don’t think it was a vigilante that hit you last night, but I cannot rule it out either.

So what I’m thinking is one of the following
1) 5 mafia, Toad possibly telling the truth
2) 4 mafia, Toad possibly telling the truth, vig shot
3) 4 mafia, Toad not telling the truth
4) 4 mafia, Toad telling the truth, hostile tp

And then whatever scenerios for overlaps. But thinking hard about that is a wasted effort and we need to focus on decreasing mafia numbers to figure nights out clearer.

Can you specify which post?

I’m on the fence considering your hit last night. I don’t think it was a vigilante that hit you last night, but I cannot rule it out either.

So what I’m thinking is one of the following
1) 5 mafia, Toad possibly telling the truth
2) 4 mafia, Toad possibly telling the truth, vig shot
3) 4 mafia, Toad not telling the truth
4) 4 mafia, Toad telling the truth, hostile tp

And then whatever scenerios for overlaps. But thinking hard about that is a wasted effort and we need to focus on decreasing mafia numbers to figure nights out clearer.

If there's 5 maf in a 20 player game that's unbalanced af, maybe even worse that SU 2, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back