• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally go from saying that I'm an obvious choice for doctor to scumreading me. If Tom flips town or waffles flips maf, honestly, you'd have the right to say that, but I still believe that Tom is the best choice for the day, and there's no way in my mind that he'll flip town. Waffles, eh

well yeah, I'm not stupid... we all know you are good at this and had a good run as king. That led to you being an obvious doctor choice, but doesn't take away that you can still be scum

Can you specify which post?

I?m on the fence considering your hit last night. I don?t think it was a vigilante that hit you last night, but I cannot rule it out either.

So what I?m thinking is one of the following
1) 5 mafia, Toad possibly telling the truth
2) 4 mafia, Toad possibly telling the truth, vig shot
3) 4 mafia, Toad not telling the truth
4) 4 mafia, Toad telling the truth, hostile tp

And then whatever scenerios for overlaps. But thinking hard about that is a wasted effort and we need to focus on decreasing mafia numbers to figure nights out clearer.

Also want to note that Tom left leaving only this, again, not providing reads. Admitidly, this is better than his D1 content, but this still isn't helping us find maf, and again, saying little with a lot of words. I get that he's an adult and also has mod duties, but come on

That didn't answer my question Tom but w/e.

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 scum is impossible, or else Ness would put lots of blues to balance then there'd be no townies making it unbalanced etc. 4 scum is definite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 scum is impossible, or else Ness would put lots of blues to balance then there'd be no townies making it unbalanced etc. 4 scum is definite.

going off of that, 4 scum 1 non-hostile TP and a "SK" doesn't leave a lot of room for townies either... which is why i think the shot on someone was a vigilante... not to mention 2 Third parties in general is always strange

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless its the unlyncher/jester combo like from SU2

Also want to note that Tom left leaving only this, again, not providing reads. Admitidly, this is better than his D1 content, but this still isn't helping us find maf, and again, saying little with a lot of words. I get that he's an adult and also has mod duties, but come on
This post again, only makes Dolby seem useful, but this post isn’t helping us find mafia. If Dolby was actually interested in looking for more mafia, he would in fact more onto other players that are universally less scumread by literally everyone instead of being useless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not on entirely on boad with Toad as a nuetral third party.

This post again, only makes Dolby seem useful, but this post isn’t helping us find mafia. If Dolby was actually interested in looking for more mafia, he would in fact more onto other players that are universally less scumread by literally everyone instead of being useless.

you tryna be a poet too?
your rhymes aint the only thing that seem slanted though...

Lel, taking the ironic deflection route I see

Jacob, who are you thinking of lynching?

Jacob is the best!

And I am telling you now you are wasting your time scumreading me because as I said

I... AM ... NOT....MAFIA

Lel, taking the ironic deflection route I see

Jacob, who are you thinking of lynching?

Yeah, I’m bloody pissed. I’ve been ill since Sunday and I keep hoping to get better, but it ain’t happening. I want to out so you boneheads can get a competent and more alert player in the ring, but Nester here has already made several deals with the devil to replace the folks he already has so I’m not gonna make him do it once more. I’m pissed because despite doing about the same amount of content as Trundle, he’s skirting by because he kissed ass with you. I’m gonna be super pissed to if come tomorrow my ass gets lynched and somebody goes “wait this doesn’t feel right hardly anyone is here to push back against this” and I get lynched because y’all thought I tried manufacturing conversations with Panda. I talk scummy, I play scummy, but goddamn I’m not being the arrogant pompous ass I normally am when I am mafia. I’m irritated too by the fact that I’m as universally scumread by everyone minus Heyden and Bianca, why the hell you folks aren’t bothering to dissect all my interactions with other players? What’s stopping you from figuring out who I’m supposedly bussing, who I’m not bussing, who Im protecting and whatever nonsense. Instead you’re wasting effort going back through my posts doing the same tired cases Jacob and Kat and I’m sure Tina and Tae have done. Another damn case on me is helpful to nobody and the fact some of you keeping wasting time on it is insulting to town.

The only difference was I defend Bianca so hard in fnaf and the rest is like none of my business and let the others deal with it cuz im not part of it the reason why I brought up Bianca lynch cuz Kat said something about defending passive Evan thing which lead me idea to check Bianca and Vanessa only to find out Bianca is way more scummier than the previous games

Tbh not gonna lie cuz Im tired of Heyden I wanna claim at the same time it might ruin the game real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

Role claim

Ok I'll start Waffles no more procrastinating.
- Initially I knew they were a little jumpy, posted a lot Day 1. Never followed, but that goes the same for so many people this game.
- Kinda was getting a town read though, ITYW is experienced isn't she? To me it's just general assumption that experienced players as mafia aren't reckless, unless that's a thing they're known for.

Anyway, going through the posts, I legit COULD NOT keep up. I got to the end of page 2 which is like 50 posts and my brain was fried, and I had gotten literally no where.

So I want to say that A LOT of ITYW's posts were fillers. "I'm bored someone talk to me," "Farobi probably made that tag!" and other quotes of the like were sprinkled in.
Mixed with a combination of "I'm on mobile" and "I've been up super late" constituted a lot of excuse posts.
While these can be indicative of mafia behavior generally, which is the vibe I received in my skim, it can also be an attribute of play style. And I don't know her play style
(Yet Tom explained, and she confirmed, that normally she's a quiet player?)

Okay right now I'm tryng to catch up the thread a bit so will read everything later just woke up and I say I apologizes Tina for calling you out I usually think inactivity is scum hiding in order not to get caught I guess its not a thing now I'm really sorry bruhhh. Can someone explain why Sensai is scummy af and people suddenly jump on bandwagon I seriously don't see why Sensai is scummy I've been looking his post everywhere and I don't see anything suspicious about him.

I learn my lesson nothing sus if lurking or inactivity.

List (not in order)
Town
Vanessa
Chick

Townlean (but will keep on eye on them)
Heyden - gut feeling
Bianca - this kid is one tough to read but shes obv if she slipped
Dooby

Null
Cleb
Ryumia - Newb; was replaced Zendel
Tom
Panda - first time playing with her
Tina
Glaw
Arstotzkan - Seriously not comfortable with her user description
Sensai - Still looking info why hes scummy (haven't found any yet)
Jacob - First time playing with him
Trundle

Scumleans (My guess would be one of them in list)
Byngo - gut feeling
Evan
F11

TP
Toads - claimed

If I were a king gonna go for Byngo or Evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

So are you trying to say that you're mafia because you're Zendel's replacement? Since Zendel back out his role will be your role.

Off the bat, content wise this is one of the first really good, stuffed posts by ITYW, which is a +, but the Nulling people based on "I've never played with _______ before" is fairly lacking to me. Have you played with Vanessa, Chick and Evan before? Genuinely curious, and how would you have been to read them but not Panda or I?

Bianca
Tom
Evan
Panda
F11
Sensai

Tbh it would be either Bianca or Tom but really leaning towards Bianca and to be honest I really dont like how Bianca respond in game esp the meta and post about Ryumia and cleb its too vague tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf grammar waffles go to sleep smh
Bianca was the only drastic change, she was initially a TR. Consistency is good in the other names, but switching only the arguable weakest link in the game to your main scum read is sus

You're just digging yourself into the grave sweetieyou dont make logical sense at all maybe because **** reading and yolo ****posting? You are not helping the town

If you guys think I'm mad no I'm not thats my tone
Yep and I scumslip easily a lot of people can tell when I scumslip like my post in FNAF mafia (which is not long ago tbh) and was silent in game tbh
The last note I have that is worth making is ITYW's extreme self awareness. Not much more to expand upon except the fact that she knows how her normal playstyle is, as town and mafia, and is pointing out "Look how much not like mafia I'm being," which shouldn't be something you'd have to do if you're actually sincere.

Sorry it was so lame, I tried not to echo what has already been said. I'm ok with a ITYW's lynch. However, with my created content alone, I think I'd be more confident with Tom.

Waffles always has those filler/funny additional posts, you kinda gotta block them out and look at the other ones

Ok, I feel really bad that this isn't that enjoyable for you Tom, I'm sick too, I get it. but the whole point of the game is you literally can't trust anyone. I know you know how important it is to trust ourselves first, then act accordingly in thread as a group.

I feel bad for scum reading you, but that's only making me scum read you harder. Kinda makes me feel like such a dick idk why... In that last post alone, you demonstrated:

- A crack
- ATE
- Self awareness

I'm sorry if you are IRL not feeling well tom... but your post is AtE which is not something I expect from you and how you start off talking about claiming is a little weird seeing as how you have been so opposed to people claiming the past few days.

On that note, yeah... nobody should be claiming.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Tom if you are scum, you deserve a grammy for that post

if you aren't scum, then I feel like a horrible person

I'm sorry if you are IRL not feeling well tom... but your post is AtE which is not something I expect from you and how you start off talking about claiming is a little weird seeing as how you have been so opposed to people claiming the past few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The hell did I claim or even begin to claim in my post, please highlight it for my sick ass to read. If Jacob’s officially signal that his intent is to lynch me, don’t bother waiting for me to claim or softclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He didn’t talk about claiming, unless you meant waffles
Tbh, I don’t like the part chastising me about not analyzing his interactions, but I honestly don’t know how to take it coming from him

Yeah, I?m bloody pissed. I?ve been ill since Sunday and I keep hoping to get better, but it ain?t happening. I want to out so you boneheads can get a competent and more alert player in the ring, but Nester here has already made several deals with the devil to replace the folks he already has so I?m not gonna make him do it once more. I?m pissed because despite doing about the same amount of content as Trundle, he?s skirting by because he kissed ass with you. I?m gonna be super pissed to if come tomorrow my ass gets lynched and somebody goes ?wait this doesn?t feel right hardly anyone is here to push back against this? and I get lynched because y?all thought I tried manufacturing conversations with Panda. I talk scummy, I play scummy, but goddamn I?m not being the arrogant pompous ass I normally am when I am mafia. I?m irritated too by the fact that I?m as universally scumread by everyone minus Heyden and Bianca, why the hell you folks aren?t bothering to dissect all my interactions with other players? What?s stopping you from figuring out who I?m supposedly bussing, who I?m not bussing, who Im protecting and whatever nonsense. Instead you?re wasting effort going back through my posts doing the same tired cases Jacob and Kat and I?m sure Tina and Tae have done. Another damn case on me is helpful to nobody and the fact some of you keeping wasting time on it is insulting to town.

or does out mean like drop from the game... because I read it as claim

*****. I'm don't have the time to ISO anyone more, theres just too much.

I apologize for only getting a few people down and read, I hope it at least helped set light on where I stand. If you guys want to lynch someone who I haven't Yellow/orange labelled, it'll take some convincing but definitely possible I guess.

I'm aiming at Tom. What are your guy's thoughts

- - - Post Merge - - -

That curse word was supposed to be poop lol

*****. I'm don't have the time to ISO anyone more, theres just too much.

I apologize for only getting a few people down and read, I hope it at least helped set light on where I stand. If you guys want to lynch someone who I haven't Yellow/orange labelled, it'll take some convincing but definitely possible I guess.

I'm aiming at Tom. What are your guy's thoughts

- - - Post Merge - - -

That curse word was supposed to be poop lol

Today has been shaping up to be Tom vs Waffles, and Tom as maf just works better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back