• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to tell what the current bonus is from reactions?
not sure if this is what you meant but it says on the main post:

Unlocks ✨ Sparkle Water reaction, which Increases the chance of another user producing hybrids by 0.4% when watering their new posts.
Unlocks 💦 Water reaction, which Increases the chance of another user producing hybrids by 0.2%, when watering their new posts.

since the bonuses from reacts cap out at 5% so it would take 13 reacts with sparkle water or 25 regular water reacts to max out the daily bonus.

alright leif... i gave you the monies so i would like some pink hyacinths please
ueueue.gif

Green mums...... 🥲💚💔 hmm, maybe one day.

Maybe next time!

So if I DON’T want my black roses to change because they’re sentimental, should I take them out or does it matter because I don’t have a watering can? Just want to be sure.

Also totally want pink blue and purple hyacinths, been hoping for those one day!

Your current flowers will never change, only new ones can be grown.

Is there a way to tell what the current bonus is from reactions?

We weren't able to put together any easy way to see your total for this event, but perhaps in the future. You can manually add up reactions on your post using math in first post though of course.

Question: if I have my gold watering can in between two flowers, does that prevent them from breeding horizontally? 🤔

I believe so, but only Jeremy could answer definitively.

PURPLE ROSES!!!!!!!!!

I literally only have the tbt in my sidebar.... time to go posting haha

Post automatically merged:

Can I just ask cause I am not feeling 100% and can't focus. If I was to buy two white roses they might make a purple one?

Last edited:
Can I just ask cause I am not feeling 100% and can't focus. If I was to buy two white roses they might make a purple one?

yup. just have them on display in your lineup and paired together, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally

each valid hybrid combination match is another chance for the hybreeding to work

not sure how pink vs black roses for double red works though. probably either a percentage chance or just it tries for both in a certain order (pink-black or black-pink)

edit: scratch the last bit. I can't read

Last edited:
yup. just have them on display in your lineup and paired together, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally

each valid hybrid combination match is another chance for the hybreeding to work

not sure how pink vs black roses for double red works though. probably either a percentage chance or just it tries for both in a certain order (pink-black or black-pink)
Thank you :)

This is so much more than I expected!
I’m 100% getting that gold watering can too, especially knowing I get to keep it! The only question now is what to breed, I can go for exclusively pink flowers or go for some blue roses …. oh the choices.

Honestly if you had shown me this event in 2017 I might have just evaporated

Edit: I think I have maximalised my line up for pink flowers while also being able to include the pink flower that started it all for me c: (a close friend on TBT gave me that flower when I was unsuccessful in my flower breeding in 2019. shw was very cool for that and i’ll never forget!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back