TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the historic scenery. Can we configure them anytime or do we need to do it before this event ends? I already bought mine. I was going to wait until after the event since my lineup is just flowers right now.

We can certainly give a few days grace period. I’ll post finalized dates when the event ends.

I don’t have a magical red rose, but I’m curious: do they function like regular red roses with the addition of the potential to spawn blue, or are they only for spawning blue? >>;

They function separately from Red Roses, at least for this event.

How I'm feeling right now. (Please tell me why I spent over half an hour on this drawing)
1714244329462.png

Although I do appreciate every user watering my (and other people's) posts. Not sure if I would've grown anything otherwise!

No idea. My assumption would be that they would just be for Blue Rose breeding. They're their own distinct collectible with a separate name and item page from the ordinary Red Rose, so it would make sense that they would just be for generating Blues. Staff would need to say for certain though.
Oh, okay! That makes a lot of sense!

They function separately from Red Roses, at least for this event.
Thanks for the confirmation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back