• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to post a picture today. The notification spam is nearly over.

tenor.gif

Wanted to ❤️ this post but do not want to deprive you of watering, so I am commenting to tell you how much I love this concept

fwiw, gold rose spawn combinations do not get any watering bonus, so it doesn't matter if you do or don't water when the only spawn combinations yield gold roses

I still watered them, anyways

It's so nice seeing everyone lending flowers to other members for the event! Tbh I never had many flowers to start with, and ofc I wanted the hyacinths, which I had none of until this event. 😂 (Once again on my knees for those who let me borrow... I'll shout you all out again after this final round concludes bc omg I owe you guys my life fr). I also have a pair of lilies bc I wanted to try for a pink lily, but I put them away. Part of me is tempted to bring them back out for the final night but... 🤔

It’s the last three hours. I’m going to be asleep when it happens but maybe today I’ll be lucky 👀

But I have a theory as to why I don’t have a gold rose. I didn’t find the seven Chaos Roses. When I get them, my normal black rose would turn into a gold rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back