• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

1/1 Year Challange?

I am totally down with mumble. Anytime I play with friends that's what I use. :) I've heard people talk about Gamevox as well, but I haven't tried it yet. Supposedly from the creators of Ventrilo and mumble.

I would recommend Discord.

It's fairly new and still in alpha, although it has some issues, but its still tonnes more secure than any other chat/text program out there.

I do like security ^_^
I'll look it up and see if I find it suitable

Edit-I'm unable to connect, anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
I do like security ^_^
I'll look it up and see if I find it suitable

It has text channels and even supports images directly in the text channels, as in they will appear as images.

Whoops double post lol

Edit- Got it up~ PM me for invite link

Last edited:
What I'm going to do once I eat those twelve grapes (one for each bell ring at 12 AM, which is a Spanish tradition) and spend a bit of time with my family is going into ACNL and pick one of the four maps I'm offered (unless they are really bad) and start a new town! Then, I'll just enjoy the party with my new villagers! :D

I can't wait to give it a try now! I hope I don't forget about it in a week, lol.

What I'm going to do once I eat those twelve grapes (one for each bell ring at 12 AM, which is a Spanish tradition) and spend a bit of time with my family is going into ACNL and pick one of the four maps I'm offered (unless they are really bad) and start a new town! Then, I'll just enjoy the party with my new villagers! :D

Psst you guys should join the discord chat ;)

To all of those who have decided to participate in the One Year Challenge:

Kit, as challenge organizer, is compiling a list of information about the towns that we are planning to create for the challenge. The information she is looking for is as follows.

Town Name, Mayor Name, Town Theme, and Goals.

This information will help us get the challenge up and running in good time for the New Year. Thank you!

I started Westerly on the early morning of New Year's Eve last year. And I have no plans of resetting any time soon.

The countdown is on!

I'm fairly certain this is what I'll be going with unless I decide on a whim otherwise.

Town Name: Tea
Mayor Name: Mar
Town Theme: Going for natural. Natural paths and I hope to have a lot of cozy areas. Please let me have one Uchi villager so I can get the zen PWPs...
Goals:
  • Don't plot reset
  • Obtain a complete museum of fish and bugs
  • Make and keep one or two good friends
  • Have the Able Sisters full of my own designs
  • Create at least 5 areas within my town that I love

Town Name: Fitzrova
Mayor Name Vanessa
Town Theme: Natural/Forest
Goals:
-Have only white and purple flowers
-Obtain all villagers pictures
-Finish museum
-Fully upgrade Main Street
-Obtain at least bronze in all reasonable badges (the streetpass one won't happen)

can i have the discord link too? but i dont know what time i can join since i am not home for a few days c:
but maybe i can use the laptop of my bf hehe

can you link it? :blush:

You and Amilee have both been sent the link :D As well as anyone who's pm'd me (like 2 people :()
I would just put it out there but it's safer to be sent via pm's as to avoid trolls & spam and such

i'm excited about this!! could you send me the link too please? <3
Town name: Flocessy
Mayor name: Anna
Town theme: a foresty look, not entirely sure yet but i definately want a lot of flowers and trees and stuff like that c:
Goals: Don't plot reset, don't time travel, don't reset my town, and finally i'd love to complete the museum as i've never done it before ~

Back