• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shizue will probably just be Shizu since it's easier to remember, Shoe Shank will obviously be Shoe Shack too XD

I don't think the date of the release is in the left corner. I don't know I think this would be a little bit strange. I think more of a season like fall or something like that, and 13 means 2013. I just can't imagin a date in the picture...

But I'm pretty exited about the Nintendo Direct. At 3 pm ...

Just watched part 34 of linandko's animal crossing valentines video to pass the time but still an hour and 35 minutes to go.

Too bad that the time it starts is the exact time school starts for me....

Just don't come on here till you've watched it, I don't plan too I want to find out for myself ^.^

I am on a very crowded bus on my way to work.. hope I have enough service to stream the vid when it's up! I don't care WHEN the release date is, I just want one.. after this long I can out-wait anything lol. Just want to know something sheesh! :) Glad this will at least get the hype machine rolling, it's been too dead and depressing with the lack of info we have had for so long!

I got up early enough to watch it. Mission accomplished!
I'm expecting some kind of Pokemon news since Japan has a direct too, so even if we don't get AC news, Pokemon news will keep me happy. ^^;
Nearly half an hour to go.

I got up early enough to watch it. Mission accomplished!
I'm expecting some kind of Pokemon news since Japan has a direct too, so even if we don't get AC news, Pokemon news will keep me happy. ^^;
Nearly half an hour to go.

Well maybe you will get both! Justin has already confirmed with thumbnails on his blog that we will definitely get something AC related.

darn, it's 37 minutes?? I have to leave after 30. gonna try to watch the rest in the car but hopefully they announce new leaf within the first 30 minutes.

Well maybe you will get both! Justin has already confirmed with thumbnails on his blog that we will definitely get something AC related.

News for both would be great. :D A release date would be even better. This is your chance, Nintendo, to make up for that December direct.
I'm expecting the Pokemon news to be the international reveal of Ninfia, so nothing too major.

I'm so excited! Though I'm torn from watching the Japanese stream or the European stream. I want to see if there's new Japanese games but I also want to see the dates or new localization games ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back