• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like April 19 to me. May is too short and that last blurry letter looks like an L. THAT'S MY GUESS AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

Then again it could totally be an H...... hnnnnn. I clearly have deep seated emotional issues.

I will laugh so hard if we have actually determined the release date on here before Nintendo announces it.

Paper Mario came out here on a Saturday and ever since Diamond and Pearl came out (2007?), Nintendo has released their games/products on Thursdays in Australia... So tbh I wouldn't be too surprised if they did change their release day after 5 years

My excited mind is playing tricks on me. I see a 9, a 5, but I can understand why it may not be a release date at all. It just doesn't fit to have the release date right in the corner.

My excited mind is playing tricks on me. I see a 9, a 5, but I can understand why it may not be a release date at all. It just doesn't fit to have the release date right in the corner.

left**

oops sorry

omg if it was February 19 I think I would faint. There is only a 1% chance of it being February realistically though XD

I resized and used a photo editor and this is best I can do. Prob not much help. My guess...March or April 13

PossibleReleaseDate.jpg

The odd thing is that the last letter looks different in Ppaparock's two pictures. I'm assuming that's because of how close up it is. If it comes out in March, I'm gonna lose mah ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back