6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a wrap for day 2! For day 3, you'll need to locate the following:

Backpack (no purses or shoulder/messenger bags)
Pair of athletic shoes/sneakers/trainers
Knitted/yarn hat

You can also find this inside the spoiler located in the main post!

As always, remember that a namecard is required for all photos, and please ask any questions prior to submitting if you're unsure about any of the items.

shoot. i don’t have a knit hat. i have some knitted socks made for me and a knitted scarf somewhere but no knit hat :/

what exactly constitutes as a pair of athletic shoes? would say, regular running shoes count or are we talking shoes from adidas, nike, etc?
It doesn't have to be athletic, but if you wanted to use athletic shoes anything used for sports (i.e soccer, track & field, basketball) should count. You can even just take a pic of a pair of converse since "Pair of athletic shoes/sneakers/trainers" would count.

darn I actually have two knitted hats but they're at home in Ohio and I'm in Alabama ://///

maybe by some odd luck my Bama uncles will have a knitted hat lol

I think I have a knitted hat, but I'm honestly unclear what counts as one. The ones with Pompoms on them, right?

I participated in many scavenger hunts here, and I will admit that I've never found all the things. There are always items that will be more difficult to find than others.

Is a beanie a knitted hat what does that mean
IMG_3622.JPG

i think if you can see the stitching its knitted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back