6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210713_190938.jpg

sjw chic
I adore that Roald pin! 😍

as someone who lives in a country with only 2 seasons, I have never touched snow and therefore do not have a knitted hat o(-( winter is a theory to me

edit: omg ok found one i forgot my dad went outside the country once and needed a beanie LOL

Last edited:
Listen, do you want that secret collectible or not? We all have to make sacrifices
Luckily my sister let me use her hat so I don't have to waste 6 hours of my life driving to another country just to take 1 photo then drive back which is 12 hours altogether and the next round would be starting by then

what exactly constitutes as a pair of athletic shoes? would say, regular running shoes count or are we talking shoes from adidas, nike, etc?
Any athletic-style shoe with a flat rubber sole, leather or fabric upper, and laces. They don't have to be name brand so long as they're clearly an athletic shoe.
Are beanies technically knitted hats? Does it have to be homemade knitted?
It does not have to be homemade, and a knitted beanie would be fine.
Is a beanie a knitted hat what does that mean
I think I have a knitted hat, but I'm honestly unclear what counts as one. The ones with Pompoms on them, right?
Any hat made out of yarn or in a knitted style would count. It doesn't have to be a pompom style but those would also be fine!

I wish I could share my bag of toques with you all cause it's one big ass bag of knitted hats.
Same here—I have a drawer full of knitted hats. A small drawer, but still, I think I'd be able to provide for most of the forum.

Sharing my backpack and my knitted hat (and my fancy new namecard)!
Scavenger Hunt 3 - Backpack.jpg

Scavenger Hunt 3 - Knitted hat.jpg

Thought I’d post my pictures! Nothing special this time around, but I actually found all the items! (Also, sorry about the photos appearing sideways! They aren’t like that on my phone.)

A74E4030-F488-427C-874D-B229E11D546D.jpeg

794B01BB-59E6-4EDC-9D70-E44FB8517C82.jpeg

C627898F-3DA8-4F7C-93F8-167827BF9B39.jpeg

Just move to Canada bro it’s not that hard
Post automatically merged:

Next scavenger hunt: take a picture of snow outside!

I'm prepared! I collected snow from the latest snowstorm thinking I would use it with my maple syrup, but forgot all about it and it's still in the freezer. I guess I just have to put it back in the backyard?

I wasn't sure if I had a beanie at first, but then I remembered that I actually bought this one with an L.L. Bean gift card a few years back. It was the only thing in the store that I could afford with a $20 gift card. @_@
The bag is my treasure! It's a vintage Coach backpack that I thrifted years ago. It's held up perfectly!
scavenger3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back