6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite from day 3! I love this hat!
20210713_194935.jpg

Uh oh a knitted hat… I recently moved and haven’t brought any of my winter stuff to the new place yet. So it’s an hour drive away. >.< All I have are summer hats.

Edit: hopefully my boyfriend happens to have one otherwise I’m out of luck.

Last edited:
Mine is pretty boring this time and wasn’t sure if my hat would work. sorry the image flipped.

9546DC0B-9D26-4BD9-B5DD-E05A5B5117EE.jpeg

I used this backpack in middle school (maybe before that) and also maybe when I went to Civil War battlefields and reenactments and took pictures. Right now, it is holding the big binder of digital pictures I took at the anniversary reenactment at gettysburg in 2002 or 2003 I think along with other pictures I had nowhere else to store in my closet.

The shoes were from high school and were fairly comfortable. I don’t know when I got the hat but it came with a matching scarf and gloves :).

Oh, yay! My submission was accpected. Kinda worried this time because I had a hard time taking the photos

Mine is pretty boring this time and wasn’t sure if my hat would work. sorry the image flipped.

View attachment 384734

I used this backpack in middle school (maybe before that) and also maybe when I went to Civil War battlefields and reenactments and took pictures. Right now, it is holding the big binder of digital pictures I took at the anniversary reenactment at gettysburg in 2002 or 2003 I think along with other pictures I had nowhere else to store in my closet.

The shoes were from high school and were fairly comfortable. I don’t know when I got the hat but it came with a matching scarf and gloves :).
Oh man, an old-school Jansport! Brings back memories

Regarding the athletic shoes….do regular converse work? That’s kind of what I wear when I do sporty stuff.

I have none of these. Gotta go see if some other family members have anything.

Was your entry accepted?
I’m wanting to know if converse are sport shoes. That’s what I have lol 😂
it was accepted! I'm pretty sure that converse are regarded as basketball shoes so you're playing it safe w them :)
Post automatically merged:

Well everyone else is sharing their photos... guess I'll hop on the bandwagon for a bit:

View attachment 384740
It's my mario backpack I used in middle school, and that sparkly thingy was a prize for some contest, my sister's beanie that she let me use, and my sneakers
HELLA COOL BACKPACK SQUAD

(except I used mine my senior year of college lmfaoooo)

IMG_2425.jpg

i'll share mine because why not!
ive used that backpack since my freshman yr of high school, and i'll be using it again for my senior year :p
i got those nike shoes in 7th grade and they still fit hehe i wear them sometimes
and my beanie is from the north face pyeongchang winter olympics 2018 collection i thought it was a rly cute beanie + it was the only one i could find where i lived and it was super cold around that time

0a43f3ac419415958f312cf4c2ae4217a135cf16.jpg

I'm early for this one wow

I LOVE Haunted Mansion so I ofcourse had to get this LoungeFly bag. Not seen, my 4 other Haunted Mansion bags AND matching wallet for this bag🙃 It's really hard to see in this pic, but the bag has the purple creepy wallpaper pattern all over it. Also my new plant making an appearance in the backround. Don't ask why the ankles of my shoes are torn up, I honestly have no idea.

Oh, woah! Skill from our very own TBT community! That's really well done, @Rosetti! 😄

So is the hat! 😍

i admittedly haven't worn it in years. aside from the fact that we don't get snow most winters (and if we do, it rarely settles), i realized i'm not much of a hat person. that's the only one i own, i think, and it just sits in my wardrobe asdfghjk. i only bought it because it's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back