6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait this is incredible wtf
I thought it was yours until I looked up at the username. Haha
i admittedly haven't worn it in years. aside from the fact that we don't get snow most winters (and if we do, it rarely settles), i realized i'm not much of a hat person. that's the only one i own, i think, and it just sits in my wardrobe asdfghjk. i only bought it because it's cute.
Awh. I'm sure it looks good on you though. I'm not much of a hat person either.

RAINBOW COLOURS TO BLIND YOU ALL!

I present you rainbow coloured items!

- Space backpack (see the two straps?)
- Rainbow sneakers
- Rainbow crochet hat I made :D

Attachments

• CD3A481E-0D5A-4A68-86DE-609221C0229B.jpeg
    CD3A481E-0D5A-4A68-86DE-609221C0229B.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 26
JOF8LJO.png

I'm hoping these shoes count? I'm not sure I have anything that'd work, so I borrowed my dad's shoes, lol (yes, he has giant feet). I've got some basic sneakers, but they're not really athletic, so I wasn't sure if they counted (they're Keds, I think, and have Donald Duck on them) Also, Pumpkin was on my bed begging for snuggles and decided to be in the picture, so I decided to share it here because he's really cute ☺
(that's his "why are you doing dumb stuff when we could be SNUGGLING face")
He yelled at me and ran away after I took the picture... I think he's mad about no snuggles...

Any athletic-style shoe with a flat rubber sole, leather or fabric upper, and laces. They don't have to be name brand so long as they're clearly an athletic shoe.

would a shoe like this work?
BB1D1CBD-C35D-4185-91B3-F9F3E26DCDD4.jpeg

would of course include the other shoe in my entry as well, if this does in fact work lol.

and as for the knit/yarn hat, would any of these work?
92140470-8B8E-47CE-8DBA-400C0A252C45.jpeg

sorry for the stupid questions, just want to be 100% sure before submitting anything. 😅

JOF8LJO.png

I'm hoping these shoes count? I'm not sure I have anything that'd work, so I borrowed my dad's shoes, lol (yes, he has giant feet). I've got some basic sneakers, but they're not really athletic, so I wasn't sure if they counted (they're Keds, I think, and have Donald Duck on them) Also, Pumpkin was on my bed begging for snuggles and decided to be in the picture, so I decided to share it here because he's really cute ☺
(that's his "why are you doing dumb stuff when we could be SNUGGLING face")
He yelled at me and ran away after I took the picture... I think he's mad about no snuggles...

Thank you for blessing us with a cute cat picture 🙂😊🙏. What an adorable cat; I love his colors!

would a shoe like this work?
View attachment 384760
would of course include the other shoe in my entry as well, if this does in fact work lol.

and as for the knit/yarn hat, would any of these work?

sorry for the stupid questions, just want to be 100% sure before submitting anything. 😅
No need to apologize, and all of the above would be acceptable. :)

Hey @Oblivia do mini backpacks count? My bestie got me a bad @$$ AC mini back pack for Christmas that I now wear all the time (INSTEAD of a purse cuz it hurts my shoulders less lol!!!)

Hey @Oblivia do mini backpacks count? My bestie got me a bad @$$ AC mini back pack for Christmas that I now wear all the time (INSTEAD of a purse cuz it hurts my shoulders less lol!!!)
It'll be accepted as long as it has two arm loops and is designed to be worn in the middle of the back. (y)
i have an enamel pin problem
PXL_20210714_020331194.jpg
This is a problem everyone should have.
Does this count as a hat? Its an ear warmer headband thing.View attachment 384820
It would need to be a hat that covers the entire top of the head, so I'm afraid not!

It'll be accepted as long as it has two arm loops and is designed to be worn in the middle of the back. (y)

This is a problem everyone should have.

It would need to be a hat that covers the entire top of the head, so I'm afraid not!
Thx hun! It does and can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back