6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not quite over, but with my last submission accepted, and my cocotryoska and secret friend almost in my grasp, just wanted to say thank you to the mods and project staff for another great event. πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Excuse how dirty it is. He's a man that doesn't like to clean and the cats adore his mousepad. πŸ˜‚
So.. this one is considered too large as well, or is it fine ?

TdPJi6x.jpg

Thank gosh for keeping so much assorted stuff around our house! πŸ₯° the item I thought that was really going to utterly destroy my streak was the rainbow patterned object, but then I remembered I have an old pride necklace lol honestly I looked over to my Yoshi plushies and the fact that I have one of every color, I thought of the cute idea to arrange them into a rainbow pattern!~

This event was a lot more fun than expected ^^

I was able to find everything thankfully, although there were a few things I had to really look for. This was another fun event that the staff hosted. I can’t wait to see who the collectible raffle winners are. πŸ‘€

Last submission accepted πŸ˜… So amazed that I actually found everything! It was nerve wracking and fun at the same time πŸ˜‚ Thanks to Oblivia and all staff, another great fun event πŸŒŸπŸ’œπŸŒŸ So excited for the Cocotryoshka and to finally meet our new ultra quirky friend!! πŸ‘€πŸ’œ

Good luck to everyone in the raffle πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ’œ

58B45DC6-5E01-4E4D-9E76-C4995D360EFB.jpeg

Last edited:
is this mousepad okay? it's a little bigger than normal but not big enough for a keyboard or anything
IMG_4082.jpg

can’t believe i was able to find everything :0 tysm for this event and opportunity, staff! everyday i looked forward to the scavenger hunt πŸ’œ can’t wait to see the collectible winners, good luck everyone! 🀞

Sharing all my submissions πŸ₯° This event was honestly super fun, I didn't even think I'd have that much fun looking for random items around the house. Each day I looked forward to participating, staying up till 1 am to see the items for the day was genuinely exciting ☺ Thank you so much for this event, staff!! πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’
Also, good luck to everyone, crossing my fingers for the collectibles to find good new homes!!

Not much to say here, very easy day for me since I had all items in one place, because I've just came back to my family house and everything was in my suitcase c:
hunt 1.jpg
Had to go to the store for some fruits, because we were out. I was actually surprised that I struggled with fresh fruit of all things! Thankfully I had a candle and necklace at hand <3
hunt 2.jpg
This one was the hardest for me tbh, not even because of the items themselves, but the fact that I had to gather them at 4 am, because I was going to work at 6 am and knew I wouldn't be able to come back home quickly. Thankfully, I managed to find everything, didn't even think about the fact that my backpack was so dusty, I was just so happy that I could find everything
hunt 3 2.jpg
hunt 3 1.jpg
My forever fav perfume - Dolce Vita from Dior, smells sooo good <3 When it comes to the book, I didn't think too much about it, just grabbed what I had at hand and it happened to by Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz from my bookshelf in the living room
hunt 4.jpg
I sadly didn't have my favourite mug with me, but thankfully my second favourite was available! It's super big and amazing for coffee <3 Also my rainbow suspenders, love them!!
hunt 5.jpg
Mousepad was a challenge, but my brother had one!! I would be so incredibly sad if I couldn't complete all the days because of a mousepad of all things, but thankfully that didn't happen c: I was very confused what a can with a pop top was, because I couldn't find an answer online, but thanks to all the people sharing their photos I quickly got the hang of it <3
hunt 6 2.jpg
hunt 6 1.jpg

Hi @Oblivia! I'm not sure if you saw this post I made last night to confirm if this mousepad is acceptable? I know the condition is horrible considering it's cut into pieces, but I want to hear from you if it is allowed. Regardless of your decision, I will respect it. :)

Ah! I love your kitty! πŸ₯Ί So cute and absolutely gorgeous; I love the white spot on her tail! πŸ’œThank you for sharing πŸ™‚.

I spy some Sailor Moon figures on the side. They’re really cute 🀩. Your items are really cute; I like the cup especially :).

You have such cute items! I really like how you are presenting them in the photo; that namecard looks so good with all your items :).
Ah yes, you caught me. I'm a sailor moon fan too!! Thank you so much! I'm an avid collector of all things cute!

Thank you staff for this amazing event! I can happily say I found all the items. I’m really looking forward to participating in the future events, and congrats to all the other participants!

4C0C9336-3DC7-498F-9814-0D1C4EF059A9.jpeg

E2645EB7-42C0-4C44-9E4C-C70789D96997.jpeg

B5BDCCFD-F0C1-4FAE-8214-DA5EEFDD53B4.jpeg

Hi @Oblivia! I'm not sure if you saw this post I made last night to confirm if this mousepad is acceptable? I know the condition is horrible considering it's cut into pieces, but I want to hear from you if it is allowed. Regardless of your decision, I will respect it. :)
I think that should be fine, but maybe add a little bit of an angle on the photo so we can tell the mousepad has some thickness to it and that it's not just a piece of paper or something like that.

20210717_102142.jpg

I guess I'm exposing myself on the last day. My mom bought me the pop because she simply three can was cute! (We're both avid Hello Kitty fans!) The headphones I bought awhile back.. I always wanted cat headphones since I was like 10 so after 8 years of waiting I got them! (I just wished my boyfriend would stop calling me cute every time I wear them! Okay maybe I don't want him to stop but, still!) The mouse pad is just an old one my dad gave me. I don't like mouse pads so, I never used it.

(Not part of the game, I just wanted to show these too. I couldn't decide which to use lol. These were only eight dollars!)
20210717_102655.jpg

20210717_102712.jpg

Excuse how dirty it is. He's a man that doesn't like to clean and the cats adore his mousepad. πŸ˜‚
So.. this one is considered too large as well, or is it fine ?

TdPJi6x.jpg
We'll accept this and going forward we'll say as long as it's not big enough for a keyboard and/or monitor. In other words, as long as it looks like it was designed specifically for a mouse to be on top and nothing else and isn't a sort of desk/table mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back