6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just submitted my final 3 items, meaning I managed to find all 18 items across 6 days! this was a super fun event, I've never participated this much in a scavenger hunt on here before but I would totally do it again!

(also ty staff for giving me a reason to finally go out and buy a new mouse pad, I desperately needed one with a wrist thing on it lol)

Felt like sharing today's submission. So happy to have found all the items. Wishing luck to all in the drawing!
Soup, NBC mouse pad and a very well loved pair of headphones😀
Screenshot_20210717-113028_Gallery.jpg

I think that should be fine, but maybe add a little bit of an angle on the photo so we can tell the mousepad has some thickness to it and that it's not just a piece of paper or something like that.
Will this work? I even put a mouse there to show that it's not big enough for the keyboard. The material used is pretty grippy, so it might be rubber. Not sure if other mousepads use different materials. I understand if you still have doubts and end up not accepting it.
Mousepad with mouse.PNG

This was my first event on TBT and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even found it amusing having my Daughter roll her eyes every morning as I approached her room with my name tag and phone for a raid. 😅
Thanks to all the Staff for their time and effort. ❤

yay managed to finish! thought i'd stumble at the last hurdle since i didn't have a mouse mat but my sister's boyfriend pulled through!

here's my photos for the last 3
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

thanks for hosting staff! it's been a fun event, thanks for taking the time to put it on! looking forward to the prize draw and collectible reveal, good luck everyone for it! 💗

That mousepad gave me a scare, but I made it! 🎉

Thanks for another fun event and scavenger hunt! I'm excited to see the mystery collectible!

ill share my last entry as well :) i couldnt find a mousepad but luckily my best friend had one and let me borrow it! 🥰
IMG_2483.jpg

thanks so much for hosting this event, staff! it's been fun looking around my house for these items, lol. im super excited to see the mystery collectible!!

Just submitted my final items! wow such a fun event! Huge thanks to Oblivia and the other mods for hosting such a great event! Can't wait to see my quirky friend!

As a shark fiend I love this. I spent my 27th birthday sat for hours alone in the Tierpark Hagenbeck Zoo (Hamburg, Germany) admiring the sharks.
I'm a shark fiend as well! I've loved sharks since I was 2 years old & accidentally saw JAWS in a drive in. I cried when the dog & the shark died. (TBH, I still tear up.) Now I'm pushing middle age & still love my sharks. lol!
Post automatically merged:

I just submitted my latest entries and I have to admit they made me laugh. I realized my hubby & I have... unique tastes. lol!

My sushi earbuds:
earbuds_entry_by_valzed_denigxb-pre.jpg

And Hubby's Star Trek x Franklin Institute mouse pad...
mouse_pad_entry_by_valzed_denigxv-pre.jpg

I'm still bummed I missed the first Hunt but this event was a blast! Good luck to all! Thank you Staff for hosting this great Scavenger Hunt!

Last edited:
I was able to find 17/18 items! Seemed only appropriate that I participate in my own event, even if just for fun. I'm so glad the majority of you liked this one, and I'm sure some variant of it will make an appearance in the future!

Toothbrush, graphic tee, and gaming console. The tee is from 1988 and the Sega Genesis still works like a charm:
6besuJ7.jpg
Necklace, fresh fruit, and a candle. I got the little bee for my birthday this year, and thankfully had a kiwi on hand!
H5bHNbP.jpg
Backpack, knitted hat, and athletic shoes. It would appear I'm backpack-less:
AsOeei6.jpg
Paperback book, bottle of perfume, and scissors. The perfume is a French import that actually smells pretty good, but it's since been discontinued. I'd be more disappointed if I actually wore perfume:
KUtPjcJ.jpg
Rainbow pattern, flashlight, and mug. I had to wrestle the rainbow away from a stoned kitty but I gave it right back!
DI69ZcB.jpg
Mousepad, canned food with pop top, and headphones or earbuds. I went ahead and brought out both my sets of headphones because hey, I use them both on a daily basis!
RIqKPeC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back