6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it! White feather on the left, Wixy boy, and Matryoshka dolls.

qTXU6wT.jpg
Wix is not humanoid he is a disgrace to society

so who wants an impromptu day 7 hunt, while we wait?

well, here's something I thought up real quick

a doll (must be humanoid design)
a matryoshka set or other similar item (must at least fit the similaraly-designed-same-basic-shape-multiple-items-of-differing-sizes-that-can-fit-one-inside-the-other concept)
a real life not handmade version of any one of the collectibles able to be won from this event's raffle

no prizes guaranteed, this one's just for fun. with no staff involvement in my making this, of course
I assume nesting nesting tables don't count, huh...

qTXU6wT.jpg

If those are the measuring cup matryoshkas, I have the same set!

I also noticed I have an extra 3 raffle tickets, and -3 raffle coins... I think my slow computer broke the site in a small way 😅

qTXU6wT.jpg
ngl, I didn't even think about you having wix when I thought this one up. though this makes randomly thinking that set up even more worthwhile
Post automatically merged:

I assume nesting nesting tables don't count, huh...
as long as they're at minimum a set of 3, I think they'd be fine

Those activities are always fun! Thanks to the mods taking a lot of their free time to prepare them.

I'm a little sad that it's already over but excited for tomorrow, will I have a special bd surprise or not? Still, I managed to snatch those mysterious dolls.

Our 6th and final hunt is here. The event flew by and I've had a ton of fun hosting this one!

I hope all these prior hunts gave you the practice you'll need to find these next items! The last three things you'll need to locate are:

Headphones or earbuds (dual-ear; no gaming/phone headsets)
Canned beverage or canned food with a pop top (metal can, no coffee)
Mousepad (must be an actual standard size mousepad; keyboard pads, desk coverings, large desk mats, squares of fabric, your bedspread, a piece of cardboard, etc. that is currently being used as a mousepad won’t be accepted)

This information can also be found inside the spoiler in the main post.

You'll have until tomorrow evening at 7pm EST to find these items, after which submissions will close. The Raffle Tickets will remain available for purchase for an additional 24 hours to give everyone a chance to spend their Raffle Coins and will be removed from the shop on Sunday, July 18th at 7pm EST, so be sure to spend all your currency before then to ensure you have as many raffle entires as possible! The raffle drawings and collectible distributions will take place shortly after the tickets disappear from the shop.

Cocotryoshka and our mystery weird, strange quirky friend are both excited to jazz up your sidebars!

Further clarification on the pop top: it would be a top that resembles the one seen below:

I have a very educated guess about what the mysterious collectible might be...

actually I am very confident about my guess ;)

ngl, I didn't even think about you having wix when I thought this one up. though this makes randomly thinking that set up even more worthwhile
Post automatically merged:

as long as they're at minimum a set of 3, I think they'd be fine
Thanks! Sadly, it's only a set of two. I might see what else I can come up with.

a matryoshka set or other similar item (must at least fit the similaraly-designed-same-basic-shape-multiple-items-of-differing-sizes-that-can-fit-one-inside-the-other concept)
a real life not handmade version of any one of the collectibles able to be won from this event's raffle

no prizes guaranteed, this one's just for fun. with no staff involvement in my making this, of course

Here mine, even added an extra item.
P7170713.JPG

This sounds fun! After looking around for a bit this is what I came up with and I'm not sure if 2 out of the 3 items will count, but it's all I have lol
If my Sakura Kinomoto figure doesn't count as a doll and the tupperware set doesn't count for the nesting item, then all I got is the third prompt lol
20210717_184943.jpg
Capture5.PNG
Edit: I forgot the nametag, so I guess I'll be disqualified because I'm too lazy to take another set of pictures RIP 😭

This sounds fun! After looking around for a bit this is what I came up with and I'm not sure if 2 out of the 3 items will count, but it's all I have lol
If my Sakura Kinomoto figure doesn't count as a doll and the tupperware set doesn't count for the nesting item, then all I got is the third prompt lol
View attachment 386017View attachment 386018
Edit: I forgot the nametag, so I guess I'll be disqualified because I'm too lazy to take another set of pictures RIP 😭
figure sadly wouldn't count, though I'm always glad to see sakura-chan

The quirky little guy is bursting at the seams to come out of hiding. I don't know how much longer I can keep him contained...

OMG! I don't know how I missed that there will be a quirky friend AND a cocotryoshka! I skimmed that part too fast and just assumed Coco was quirky, in her matryoshka form and completely ignored all the other references to there being two prizes until now, after the hunt =) Well, now I'm extra pleased that I made the effort to find all the items, not only to satisfy my own completionist tendencies!

Thank you again Oblivia and staff for a fun event! It was a lot of fun (and a little harrowing at times!) to find all the items, and I also loved seeing what everyone else shared as well!

Ooh~! Another!
IMG_20210717_194621.jpg

Nesting/stacking cups for baby count? That's the best I've got in the house. The Mario is also the only humanoid doll in the house, a gift from my brother-in-law to my husband, even though he doesn't care for dolls. 🤨 (Now also baby's) And I was thinking of using a popsicle, but it's pretty late for a sugary snack, so pokéball plus it is!
Thanks for the cute extra, Lambda! 😄

This is such a great idea ❤️ I was sad because the scavenging was finished LOL
I had a lot of trouble with the Matryoshka nesting type item but found a nesting cutter set and nesting boxes … it might not qualify but anyway it was fun to find the rest of the items.
The humanoid doll is my favourite inherited from my Mother’s collection and the marble egg collectible was from my Grandmother 😍
A9655180-3DE0-4541-9F05-AEE31F1A2372.jpeg
0FA079AB-D643-4861-9255-F5E7C85306EB.jpeg
D5A3CDAC-C28F-4B54-86A9-E2AABEBBC0EF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back