• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Predictions Thread! (With a semi-lame prize).

1. March 6th NA
2 March 21st EU
3. Victoria

Last edited:
Interesting how everyone here thinks it's coming in March.

Personally, I feel it'll come out in March. A lot of speculation on them saying how they want everyone to experience it in the best way. I think that would be beginning in Spring. And what better time than the beginning of Spring?

Um... I really don't know because, well, I am really bad with researching the most likely release dates and how it will benefit the company, the game, sales etc. Oh well, here is my best shot (and a whole lot of wishful thinking). :)
1. January 13th (really, I'm guessing like heck here)
2. January 20th (Um... And maybe Aussie will get it like... tomorrow maybe? Lol, I wish!)
3. Jimmy (Coz he creepily wants to hit on you. :eek: )

Really, I hope the game suddenly pops up under my pillow tonight. I won't ask any awkward questions, I'll just slot it in my 3DS and play it. :)

NA: March 10, 2013
EU: March 17, 2013
Resident: Doremi

Interesting how everyone here thinks it's coming in March.

I think it's coming out in March because a lot of things come out in March. DSi, DSiXL, 3DS, and 3DS XL if I'm not mistaken? Pokemon Black and White... I could be totally wrong, but that's just my guess.

Last edited:
NA: March 10, 2013
EU: March 17, 2013
Resident: Doremi

I think it's coming out in March because a lot of things come out in March. DSi, DSiXL, 3DS, and 3DS XL if I'm not mistaken? Pokemon Black and White... I could be totally wrong, but that's just my guess.

In NA? A lot of that is kinda wrong. The XL came out a couple months ago.

Back