• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS XL or Pikachu 3DS XL?

What XL design do you prefer

• AC

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Which one should I get? Well, which one should I use. I've already purchased the Pikachu back in March, but it is unopened. The purpose was for it to be a back-up in case the Animal Crossing XL did not come out in NA. But it did come out, so I have already pre-ordered it and paid it in full and will pick it up on June 9th.

But now I'm at a crossroad here.. Now I don't know which one I like better.. Either or, I will sell the one I do not use..

What's your opinion?

Pikachu if you are a guy
Animal Crossing if you are a girl ^^

that's just my own opinion though, also depends on age ( I'm 24, so a bright 3ds with lots of colours wouldnt fit me haha)

In the end, choose what you like the most :D

I can't unsee the unfortunate postion of the camera lenses on the Pikachu XL and I just think the design of the AC XL isn't as bright and glaring. I have a blue one though and prefer it to either design. Maybe I'm just boring

Pikachu if you are a guy
Animal Crossing if you are a girl ^^

that's just my own opinion though, also depends on age ( I'm 24, so a bright 3ds with lots of colours wouldnt fit me haha)

In the end, choose what you like the most :D
Animal Crossing is a girly game to begin with so I'm not factoring that in xD Just whichever is a nicer design.

I like the AC one more

Honestly I think that the cameras on the pikachu look like nipples even if they are on the armpits

I love my pikachu XL. I prefer it to the AC one. Who cares if pikachu has camera nipples. Everyone, Well, mostly, has nipples. It's not like its some freak of nature thing :rolleyes:

I love my pikachu XL. I prefer it to the AC one. Who cares if pikachu has camera nipples. Everyone, Well, mostly, has nipples. It's not like its some freak of nature thing :rolleyes:

You don't know what I have ahuehuehue

I'm completely against labelling things as 'girly' or 'for boys' so I say pick whatever you like. Personally I'm more for the AC one. I think walking around with a pikachu is a bit tacky.

I can't unsee the unfortunate postion of the camera lenses on the Pikachu XL and I just think the design of the AC XL isn't as bright and glaring. I have a blue one though and prefer it to either design. Maybe I'm just boring

LOL I just noticed it makes it look like he has boobs.

Litwick
I'm sure you have some type of nips, even if you have to plaster some pepperoni slices on you :p

Don't worry Pikachu XL, some people can't appreciate nipple cameras like I do c:

Litwick
I'm sure you have some type of nips, even if you have to plaster some pepperoni slices on you :p

Don't worry Pikachu XL, some people can't appreciate nipple cameras like I do c:

I'd probably eat them

If you're really not fussed either way, you could always just see which one sells for the most at the time.

I prefer the Animal Crossing DS. But I do just prefer Animal Crossing over pokemon, and I get bored of Pikachus face being everywhere ever.

i prefer the AC one because i've always liked white ds consoles. i really dislike any colours on the consoles other than white and black, and the mint XL and maybe silver. :p

I'd go Pikachu, at this point its far more rare and might actually be worth something should you decide you want the AC XL at a later date.

Yeah it is. My state only realeased about 2 consoles per GameStop and 3 per Walmart, target, toys r us. Probably around >500 state-wide

On amazon alone it's already reach the $350 as the cheapest price <_>

Back