• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS XL or Pikachu 3DS XL?

What XL design do you prefer

• AC

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Multiple online sites? The only online sites selling them are those that allow 3rd party vendors. Or they come straight from the site themselves. You're still missing the point that this was not like Europes huge amount of pikachu XL's it got. This was an extremely limited release, and even buying from Amazon themselves, the cheapest is around $324.99 from Nintendo and that one is only 1 in stock. The other "new packaged, and still sealed pikachu XL's are at the cheapest, $315. That's not a "$30" more than original priced when it was being sold for $169 at some stores and $199 online. While the used ones are still almost $100 more than the release price was, and majority don't even come with their Nintendo club codes :eek:

I can buy Pikachu XL's online, and I could buy Charizard LL's online, it doesn't mean it's not exclusive.

Animal Crossing! :D If you love NL as much as I do and like the pattern, then go with it. :)
Plus, if you're gonna sell the one you don't use, the Pikachu one will get you waaaay more money.

I personally love the Pikachu one. The AC one is... okay, at best. But that's my personal opinion, and it's really up to you no matter what we tell you.

AC one's pattern doesn't matter what direction it's in, the Pikachu one when it's being used is upside down, just thought i'd throw that out there

The results of this poll are not surprising at all. This is an animal crossing forum, so of course more people here would like that more.

As soon as I don't like the colour yellow, or Pok?mon, I had to chose the AC:NL one.

I won't buy either, but I don't like the Pikachu design with the camera nipples so I went with the NL one....

Back