• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

I was hoping...

I was hoping the game would be out sooner but I'll live... I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I planned on getting the limited edition switch (assuming it gets one) so I've been waiting for a long time to get a switch but I think now I'm just gonna get one soon and get smash and other games before summers over

Time IS flying by!
Guys, we are just 3 months away right now. That amounth of time is nothing compared to what we went through.

According to the pamphlet handed out at this year?s Jump Festa, the following villagers have been confirmed:

Poppy
Rowan
Stitches
Apple
Piper (Yay Welcome Amiibo villagers!)
T. Bone
Peaches
Skye
Iggly
Beau
Mallary
Margie
Tank

They also look like they gave all of the villagers new artwork which makes sense since their clothes are different now. I?m growing more concerned about new and returning (cut) villagers however. I hope they are simply a ?surprise.?

The pamphlet is towards the end of the video when she?s going all of the goodies she?s received.

Last edited:
I’m so excited december flew by i feel like before we know it we will have a direct and then the game will
Be here. March i think or 2 weeks before will be the slowest ever

According to the pamphlet handed out at this year?s Jump Festa, the following villagers have been confirmed:

Poppy
Rowan
Stitches
Apple
Piper (Yay Welcome Amiibo villagers!)
T. Bone
Peaches
Skye
Iggly
Beau
Mallary
Margie
Tank

They also look like they gave all of the villagers new artwork which makes sense since their clothes are different now. I?m growing more concerned about new and returning (cut) villagers however. I hope they are simply a ?surprise.?

The pamphlet is towards the end of the video when she?s going all of the goodies she?s received.

From what I can see in that video, all the art on the pamphlet is actually the official artwork from New Leaf. For example, Iggly and Beau.

From what I can see in that video, all the art on the pamphlet is actually the official artwork from New Leaf. For example, Iggly and Beau.

Huh, you’re right. My mistake. I was thrown off by T. Bone’s pose since I was only comparing it to the Amiibo card art. They use their New Leaf poses, but they look touched up at the very least. None of that weird shine on them like from before.

I swear time flew by! Back in October I felt like March was centuries away, but now December is almost over and I can't believe that the time has flown by so quickly already.

I swear time flew by! Back in October I felt like March was centuries away, but now December is almost over and I can't believe that the time has flown by so quickly already.

Couldn't agree more! It felt like we have to wait sges for the release of new horizons and now we are less then 3 months away! Felt like a blink of the eye. I bet march will feel really long ^^

Yes! Time definitely flew by quick and I'm just happy the long wait is almost over! I really want to start fresh with a new Animal Crossing game, so I can't wait for it to be out. The new customization characters pictures got me really excited! Can't wait! ^o^

Yes! Time definitely flew by quick and I'm just happy the long wait is almost over! I really want to start fresh with a new Animal Crossing game, so I can't wait for it to be out. The new customization characters pictures got me really excited! Can't wait! ^o^
Sameee! My hype had settled down a bit because of the long wait until I saw the new character pics and now I'm so excited. The detail in those clothes! The bags, the shoes, the new hair, noses, ahh

It's crazy. We're already 2/3 of the way there since it was formally announced in June. March will be here in no time and we'll probably get a formal direct and some more info before then. 2020 is going to be exciting!

Back