• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

THERE ARE 29 DAYS IN FEBRUARY THIS COMING YEAR!
(˵ ˃̶̀ε ˂̶́ ˵)
Not only will people born on that day actually get a Birthday but we have to wait ONE more day! o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮︎(;?༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭︎o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡

Last edited:
(˵ ˃̶̀ε ˂̶́ ˵)
Not only will people born on that day actually get a Birthday but we have to wait ONE more day! o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮︎(;?༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭︎o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡

Damn and blast those leap years! ^_^

(˵ ˃̶̀ε ˂̶́ ˵)

Thats okay! Its going by so fast though 3 months away!

Do we all realise that it's only 2,5 months away?
THAT'S CRAZY.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! We're actually going to be in 2020 which makes us closer to our beloved ⁄(⁄ ⁄ˊૢ⁄ ⌑︎ ⁄ˋૢ⁄ ⁄)⁄ ♡♡♡ Have fun and stay safe everyone!!! ‧˚₊*̥(∗︎*⁰͈꒨⁰͈)‧˚₊*̥

image.jpg

I can’t wait. I don’t play new leaf anymore cause i know whats out there and the graphics suck in NL

something i'm really looking forward to is everyone in the forum community getting used to the game. when i joined, new leaf had been out for a fair amount of time so people had already adjusted to the game. i wonder how long it will take for us to adapt the systems we have in place for new leaf (like cycling, exchange rate for bells, etc etc) for new horizons, and how those systems will change. when it comes out, everyone will be discovering what's in store together.

Last edited:
something i'm really looking forward to is everyone in the forum community getting used to the game. when i joined, new leaf had been out for a fair amount of time so people had already adjusted to the game. i wonder how long it will take for us to adapt the systems we have in place for new leaf (like cycling, exchange rate for bells, etc etc) for new horizons, and how those systems will change. when it comes out, everyone will be discovering what's in store together.

I agree, besides if you restart everyone will be able to help everyone get things. I really hope we will be able to help trade bugs and fish too

Hey guys, where would you recommend pre-ordering online?

Back