any cute unpopular villagers that are your favorites?

my favourite villagers are axel and katt
i'm not sure how popular katt is but these 2 are the best villagers imo, i love them both so much ♡♡♡

Piper is so underrated! She's simple in design, but the white aesthetic for a bird is honestly really cute and appealing. I'd also say characters like Egbert, Mallary, and Soleil are less "popular" villagers that I find to be very cute and lovable.

I feel like I'm always quick to mention Caroline (normal squirrel), but the above post reminded me of Soleil (snooty hamster) - I had her for a while in New Leaf and adored her.

Ohh also, Claudia (snooty tiger)

COLTON.

He's just so cute and probably my favorite villager overall. Love his fairy tale prince design, just a 10/10 Smug.

But also Marcie these days, she's probably the cutest kangaroo ever. I love her sparkly eyes and pink color scheme. She's such an underrated Normal but I'm glad she's getting more visibility lately.
But speaking of Normals I'm still so surprised that Mitzi isn't very popular? She and Kiki have always been my favorites. I love her face and colors ~

COLTON.

He's just so cute and probably my favorite villager overall. Love his fairy tale prince design, just a 10/10 Smug.

But also Marcie these days, she's probably the cutest kangaroo ever. I love her sparkly eyes and pink color scheme. She's such an underrated Normal but I'm glad she's getting more visibility lately.
But speaking of Normals I'm still so surprised that Mitzi isn't very popular? She and Kiki have always been my favorites. I love her face and colors ~
honestlyyyy
colton was one of my faves in new leaf ♡♡♡
i say was because his new outfit puts me off aha

Piper is so underrated! She's simple in design, but the white aesthetic for a bird is honestly really cute and appealing. I'd also say characters like Egbert, Mallary, and Soleil are less "popular" villagers that I find to be very cute and lovable.
COLTON.

ahh i just looked up a picture of marcie and shes adorable! kiki is also super cute

I didn't know Piper, she is so cute!!
if I didn't have 2 peppies already I would totally consider her!

one of my favorites is Benjamin, he's so cute and sweet!
I think I talk about him more then anybody lol
lazy dogs are so precious ;-;
2020051917180400-02cb906ea538a35643c1e1484c4b947d-jpg.259601
2020051917180700-02cb906ea538a35643c1e1484c4b947d-jpg.259602

honestlyyyy
colton was one of my faves in new leaf ♡♡♡
i say was because his new outfit puts me off aha
Nooooooo I love his new clothes too, haha. But I get it, the prince's tunic in this game isn't super fancy like the ringmaster coat from New Leaf, which may throw off his design to some since he was introduced as a guy with a particular regal flare. They both have similar and yet totally different vibes? The ringmaster coat screams extremely rich 'n fancy nobleman, the prince's tunic is very storybook and cutesy. Just two totally different approaches to a "royal" design.

I like the old coat on him better myself because the color story is better, but the new clothes aren't awful.

Or you should just gift him the white noble coat like I did and he goes from 5/10 to 100/10 real quick lol.

i feel like o'hare doesn't get much love! or hornsby
My husband has Hornsby in his town. He loves that Hornsby says "snozzle" haha
Post automatically merged:

I have a bunch of villagers I had in new leaf on my island, and many of them are less than popular: Maelle, Rodney, Snake, and Ken.

My husband has Hornsby in his town. He loves that Hornsby says "snozzle" haha
Post automatically merged:

I have a bunch of villagers I had in new leaf on my island, and many of them are less than popular: Maelle, Rodney, Snake, and Ken.
Oh gosh I love Snake. I could gush about his cute face all day long, I love his big ol' eyes and smile.

Back