• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask Delphine what the meaning of life is

What does Aujourd'hui mean? I'll never trust Google Translate to give me the correct translation...

it means today :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

nearly said everybody but that's tout le monde ;-;

oh lawdy
well they're not as much as chocolate cake but i've only ever had that much TBT once jesus how do people get that much???

Sell villagers :>

What does Aujourd'hui mean? I'll never trust Google Translate to give me the correct translation...

It means 'today' :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

starlark you ninja'd me XD *cries*

HAHAHAHA YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME
I'm doing my French homework right now, although I've doodled a beret onto the pigeon on my front cover. I'll post a picture actually haha :D I think that's worth another umlaut.
man, i feel like i'm your minion or something xD

Is the literal translation of that "all the world"? That's funny :)

Tout le monde literally means 'all the world' yeah but literal translation of everybody would give something like 'chaque corps' and it's just... too... weird... ._.

Is the literal translation of that "all the world"? That's funny :)

no no no! it means everybody or "all in this proximity" roughly haha. stupid google translate >.>

but yes literally it means all the world. o_O

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME
I'm doing my French homework right now, although I've doodled a beret onto the pigeon on my front cover. I'll post a picture actually haha :D I think that's worth another umlaut.
man, i feel like i'm your minion or something xD

I'm your senpai UwU ♥

Everyone is annoyed about my name change. There are like three people who like it, including me. Why?

image.jpg
image.jpg

My iPhone will most likely turn these around sweet jesus it didn't
oh well here's the ? worthy book cover itself

Last edited:
That is beautiful, starlark. Delphine, do you wear a beret? Not to be stereotypical, but it'd be cool if you did.

Everyone is annoyed about my name change. There are like three people who like it, including me. Why?

It's fun in my opinion c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My iPhone will most likely turn these around sweet jesus it didn't
oh well here's the ? worthy book cover itself

Heh it looks great :D Good job!

That is beautiful, starlark. Delphine, do you wear a beret? Not to be stereotypical, but it'd be cool if you did.

No I don't haha I wear lots of caps and hats in general but no beret n_n

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

Because it helps you focus on the voices in your head, obviously.

Do you believe that when you multitask, you aren't working twice as hard and in fact just doing a half ass job?

Do you have Cadbury's?!?! I can't live without my Cadbury's ;^;

Do you have an opinion on the wineries in Bordeaux?

Absolutely none. I've only been in Bordeaux once, and was too young to drink. My dad actually works in the champagne market (big name out there), and he knows a lot about alcohol in France in general. I couldn't care less, so I don't have an opinion about it, sorry >__< Besides, red wine is the worst in my opinion...

Do you believe that when you multitask, you aren't working twice as hard and in fact just doing a half ass job?

It depends... I know I can do several things at one time without too much problem, because it keeps all my mind busy. I actually can't do just one thing, if I only focus on one task, my imagination makes me dreaming about my novels and well I end up not doing anything at all :'D But not all people are like that. Thank God.

Do you have Cadbury's?!?! I can't live without my Cadbury's ;^;

Just some cookies and those chocolate sticks :/ That's all they import here. But I did visit their factory three years ago and it was great :D

Back