Bell Tree Direct - 07.25.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeee very exciting news! looking forward to the fair - that font is so cute i'm excited abt the theme

also obsessed w this background 🥺

90 BELLS!! THANK YOU REDD!!

i really like the upcoming events sidebar! great update. can't wait for this year's fair!

would it be possible to make these things side by side, instead of stacked like this? if not it's okay, just figured I'd ask.
View attachment 572411
this is a very pleasant quality of life update, though I may still scroll to the very bottom out of habit for a short while 😂

also obsessed with the balloon backdrop!! 🎈🌈💗
I second this! I think it would look better side by side if it can be done but either way a very useful change! And I can't wait for the fair!

Near smack-dab in the middle with bells. 76 of 'em. Guess Redd somewhat forgave me for the time I portrayed him as a kidnapping con fox in the basement games section.

Anyway, the page navigation at the top on mobile is a welcome QOL feature. My OCD prefers it slotted below the "Jump to New" and "Watch" buttons, but that's just me asking for too much. I'm anxious to see what the TBT Fair will be all about, and maybe I can contribute something. We'll see!

Thanks so much for the 89 bells Redd. Love the new backdrops . Now to go get one.

Got 69 bells lol.
download.jpeg

I think two days ago when this thread was posted I said that I would get the new collectibles tomorrow.

Yesterday passed. There was no sign of them. I think we'll get them today since the Fair's about to start.

I think two days ago when this thread was posted I said that I would get the new collectibles tomorrow.

Yesterday passed. There was no sign of them. I think we'll get them today since the Fair's about to start.
Events usuallly start closer towards the evening or night (EST, which is the timezone TBT uses) on the day of the event. We’ll get them tonight.

i love and hate when event day rolls around, because it's finally fair day but also... i'm bst so fair 'day' is more evening of build up and then i wake up to the event the next day 😍 can't wait to see what we have in store

Still no ETA for the Fair's start today, but I'll give one teaser: there will be over one hundred real-world prizes this time (total inventory)! Plus, we'll probably have fewer participants than the previous two Fairs that took place during NH's peak years, so there will be a lot of prizes available!

inb4 75% or more of the prizes are all pencils and stationery with the TBT logo on it 👀

I remember stalking the fair announcement thread on the day the fair starts. In fact, we all were.

So how many participants do you think will be at the fair this year? Maybe 250?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back