Bell Tree Direct - 07.25.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 82 Bells from clicking on Redd.

Well, my apples are rolling in. But they have been discouraged by the news that no roller coasters will be available in the upcoming TBT Fair. Any explanation why there won’t be rides?

Ooo, thanks for the update and 86 bells.

I've been looking forward to the Fair for awhile now, so I'll participate in as much as I can given the time constraints on my schedule currently, even if it's only a couple events. :3

Yes! Thank you for adding the thread highlight. This is a much needed feature for future events.

These new features are quite nice.
Also, the new backdrops are fun! I still haven't decided on which one to pick.

And I got 64 bells from Redd, which is most definitely not a reference to the Nintendo 64 of course.

IMG_6517.jpeg

Yay a Bell Tree Direct! I was trying to contain my fair excitement incase anything was going to be slightly delayed or something like that but now I am officially hyped! 🥳 The backdrops are beautiful as always, I especially love the balloon one! The mailboxes as official collectibles is really fun as well although I don't see myself personally grabbing any, I'm glad others will have the option. Thread highlights sounds like a super useful feature too so I look forward to that!

And of course thank you Redd for the 68 bells!

Thanks for the bells and the new forum features! I'm quite excited about the fair too~ 🥳

Thank you Redd for the 93 bells~! (I won't ask where you got it from...)
Im feeling a lil better so hopefully i be much better once the fair happens~!

I am very excited for the fair but the page update for mobile has me way more excited. THANK YOU

Also 97 bells from Redd, thanks!

bro what in the bare minimum NDKSJDKD jk thank you for the free 51 bells 🥹

hyped for fair!! and thank you for putting page buttons at the top and bottom for mobile cuz it was hard trying to scroll down constantly when im in the middle LOL

Thanks for the bells Redd! :D I’m excited to see the mailboxes returning and the letters, which I never had a chance to see before 🙂

87 bells, hooray! Very happy with the thread navigation options, those are great. Looking forward to finding out what the Fair has in store!

would it be possible to make these things side by side, instead of stacked like this? if not it's okay, just figured I'd ask.
Screenshot_20240726_055754_Chrome.jpg

this is a very pleasant quality of life update, though I may still scroll to the very bottom out of habit for a short while 😂

also obsessed with the balloon backdrop!! 🎈🌈💗

67 Bells from Rogue Redd! Thank you! The 2022 TBT Fair was the first event I took part in, so I am really excited to take part again! I cannot wait to see what delights the staff have in store for us! Love the Upcoming Event section!

i cannot WAIT for the fair this year!! annoyingly i'm away for the first two days of it but best believe i'm going to get stuck right in as soon as i get back.. already emotionally preparing to love all of the collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back