Bell Tree Direct - 07.25.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who nearly exclusively browses the forums on mobile I really appreciate the new change. It really was a pain to always have to scroll to the very bottom to go to a different page. The additional space taken up isn’t really noticeable (on my phone anyways).

omg Redd paid for my new backdrop 😭 ty cousin!!
I'm so excited for the Fair!! ;w; it's been a busy time for me but thankfully the Fair aligns almost perfectly with when things should finally start slowing down, and I'm eager for a break! can't wait to see what's in store for us 👀

Thread highlights seem like they'll be an absolute blessing for when event threads get wild 🙏 no more memorizing important page numbers for me

bro what in the bare minimum NDKSJDKD jk thank you for the free 51 bells 🥹
I thought I’d be at rock bottom with 52 bells—congrats on eking out a victory for the Worst Luck Award. #solidarity

Really happy to see the new thread features! I think it will help a ton with clarity and ease of access in the event threads.

bro what in the bare minimum NDKSJDKD jk thank you for the free 51 bells 🥹

hyped for fair!! and thank you for putting page buttons at the top and bottom for mobile cuz it was hard trying to scroll down constantly when im in the middle LOL
Can I join the 51 bells club? 🙈😂

IMG_2713.jpeg

Makes me excited but nervous at the same time, I'm ready but not ready, I need to prepare stuff, snacks, something. Thank you for the 90 bells cousin!

Woo! Can't wait to purchase the other mailboxes and little papers! I got one of the OG mailboxes but would like to complete it!
(Also thank you Redd for the bells. I forget how much he gave me last night but thanks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back