• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm entering for the raffle please! 🙂

Hope everyone that celebrates had a fantastic Thanksgiving yesterday, & hope everyone has a chance to score some great deals today! 😀

Oh, & thanks very much for the bells TBT! 🎉

Scenery collectibles? This is so awesome 😭 Best thing to login to after having the flu all week! ;w;

Thanks for the bells. I can’t wait to see all the scenery.

Oh so cool!! I love the scenery options... so this means I can eventually have my line ups as 3x2 now!! And if I happen to have an awesome 5 length, I can do that as well too.
I'll have to decide how to spend my bells. Bells are a little sparse right now. Unless I missed it, are the scenery ones around all the time and will change based on season or will they only be available for purchase at certain times?

The Scenery released right now are intended to be permanently available. It’s always possible some in the future could be limited time, but we’ll have to see.

Are White Tulips missing from the Shop for anyone else? I've triple-checked and all the other basic flowers are there I think, but those don't seem to be available.

Fixed!

1700873571428.png

Thank you so much for this, this is exactly how many I wanted.

View attachment 523104 Lucky! Thanks, Redd!

For all collectibles? Not just the scenery? That would change EVERYTHING. Is this for real, or am I misunderstanding?
TBT Premium is still in the very early stages of discussion and development, but it's very possible we would offer full lineup reorders.

That will be so cool if being able to change the order of collectibles in your lineup winds up being a thing someday! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding and getting excited for the possibility of that when it meant something else. Thanks! ^o^;>

Ooh I got pretty lucky with the random bells! Always like to see adjustments to the shop.

I want pies tho that's why I'm here really

So many cool announcements! :D And thank you for the bells and raffle ❤️

On another note, I joined TBT 10 years ago and only today have I discovered you can multiselect to manage your inventory instead of changing everything one by one 🫠

Always love to see new updates around the forums. Hard to believe the Holiday event is going to be here so soon.

In case specifying that I want to enter the raffle is required to enter the raffle, I would like to specify that I would like to enter the raffle, please. ^o^;>

Would be neat to win a piece of either kind of pie. 🥧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back