• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few flowers for the spring event in case the price was higher then. Glad I kept most of the 2019 ones ;)

Wow! So many announcements!

Thanks for the 73 bells Redd! I guess that was pretty near the middle of the distribution:)

I'm quite excited about potential pie!

I'm also really excited about hybrid flowers! Breeding flowers is one of my favorite parts of Animal Crossing. (except for the fact that in ACNH these darn flowers grow like weeds! I have a gardening problem and need a serious flower cleanup intervention on my island;)) I've never been around for hybrid breeding events on the forum, so I'm super excited this is being brought back!!

Wow thank you for the bells! I absolutely love the addition of the scenery collectibles, that is so clever! Also love love love the addition of the Hyacinth; I hope to see some Pink and Purple Hyacinth collectibles added in the future!

I.. do not care for the villager collectible update at the moment but maybe I just need time to get used to it. I feel like they look too smooth and flat. I think it would be cool if there was some way to toggle between the old version and the new version so that you could choose which version you wanted to display -- that could work for the older flower collectibles too :unsure:

Overall though I love the changes and I can't wait for the Xmas event!!

nice to see the summer shell can now be gifted :]
looking forward to the holiday event!

The scenery collectibles are super cute and a cool idea 🥰

Thanks for the update staff! 💜

Our Black Friday sale in the Shop ends in just over half an hour! Last chance to grab flowers, fruits, villagers, and user title colour changes at a discount.

Ok I've been looking at my Isabelles for a while and I'm lowkey missing the old art 😭😭😭 Everything is a bit more saturated which looks great on some of the villagers but I think I preferred the softer look of the old design for Isabelle.

That being said it might just be a time/familiarity thing 🥲 Maybe toggle to old art is something that could potentially be a premium feature?

Ah so excited for the new event! I am also a fan of the backgrounds! Sadly I missed the raffle 😩

Wow. Here I am again missing out on the good stuff. Thanks for the bells and the Lobo collectible. Been wanting it for years now.

i just brought a ton of flowers for the hybrid event lmao.. i need lots of pink flowers! i also got a peach :D

can't wait for this year's christmas event!

I didn't say this in my last post, but I'm looking forward to the Christmas event. I wonder what it's going to be.

It is time to announce the winners of Redd's Black Friday Raffle!

The winners of the three Black Famous Mushrooms are...
@roseflower @canary:) @Aurita

The winners of the two Pumpkin Pies are....
@Aniko @hestu

And the winner of the one and only Key Lime Pie is...
@amemome

Congratulations to all of the winners! I have sent your prizes out, but if you would like me to change the timestamp by a day or so for Scenery or other purposes, please send me a PM.

Remember that Lobo, Mint, Coco, Ruby, and some of the flower collectibles will only be available in the Shop until sometime on November 30th before going back into the vault.

Last edited:
It is time to announce the winners of Redd's Black Friday Raffle!

The winners of the three Black Famous Mushrooms are...
@roseflower @canary:) @Aurita

The winners of the two Pumpkin Pies are....
@Aniko @hestu

And the winner of the one and only Key Lime Pie is...
@amemome

Congratulations to all of the winners! Remember that Lobo, Mint, Coco, Ruby, and some of the flower collectibles will only be available in the Shop until sometime on November 30th before going back into the vault.
a key lime pie for me? omg what is with my luck recently I can't believe it! thank you so much!!! congrats everyone who won something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back