• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5611.jpeg

Wow, I got super lucky with the raffle. I guess I can trust Redd after all…

Anyway, I want to enter the raffle.

Are White Tulips missing from the Shop for anyone else? I've triple-checked and all the other basic flowers are there I think, but those don't seem to be available.

Are White Tulips missing from the Shop for anyone else? I've triple-checked and all the other basic flowers are there I think, but those don't seem to be available.
I don't see them either, I just see red and yellow tulips.

Thanks for the bells! 😊 Really cool to see the villagers making a return after so long, and hybrid flowers making a return eventually too is awesome. Also couldn't enter the halloween raffles so I'll try my luck with this one 👀

i would love to enter redd’s black friday raffle. thanks for the bells.

boy oh boy did i just go on a collectible HAUL

Last edited:
the scenery collectibles is such an interesting idea! i can't wait to brainstorm some lineups!! happy belated american thanksgiving and thank you for all the black friday fun!!

Ohohoho I am  so excited about the hybrid flowers!!! I absolutely adore my pink roses but I wasn't active during the last flower breeding event. I'd love to see how it works! I am crossing my fingers we get some purple and orange roses to round out my rose garden!!

The empty backgrounds are such a nice touch I can have the sky above my roses now!

Finally, been waiting forever for staff to put the rest of the fruit back in store and restock all of the flower and villager collectables. Really love the new artwork for all of the villager collectables. As for the flowers I would rather A) they get updated to match or B) they stay the same I don't really want there to be two sets of the flower collectables. Also happy that the Key Lime Pie is finally tradable!
Thank you for the bells and Happy Black Friday!

phonto.jpeg

AHHHHH i woke up to so much happening, okay okay okay!!! first of all, the new scenery collectibles are very neat! they’re not something i ever thought about or anticipated us getting, but i know people will be able to make lots of cool and unique lineups with them! i think i’m going to pass on them for now (though i would love a night sky background scenery in the future 👀), but i‘m excited to see what everyone else does with them! i am also SO pumped at the thought of reordering collectibles being possible one day! i would 100% be willing to pay for that.

the new look of the villager/npc collectibles will definitely take me some time to get used to, but i do appreciate the smoother look to some of them! leif and tortimer appeal to me a bit more now that they aren’t so.. brightly green, LOL. gonna be mourning jack’s old look for the rest of my life, though. tbh, i liked the harsher outline and how he looked similar to the other jack-o‘-lantern collectibles, not a fan of how squished and tiny his head looks now. 😅 but i’m very excited about the villager collectibles in the shop right now, especially coco! i’ve been wanting her collectible for forever now, but gotta figure out first whether i like her redesign before purchasing. xD

i’m also very excited about us finally getting hyacinth collectibles! i’m really hoping that you guys leave the older flower collectibles as they are; i like the way that they look now, especially the roses. it also wouldn’t make sense to update the violets, since they aren’t in new horizons. if you guys wanted to change them, you could do like you said and make new versions of them while keeping the current designs as as classic collectibles, but i’d hate to see them be changed/removed entirely.

i can’t wait for the hybrid flower breeding event next year! i wasn’t around for any of the previous ones, so i’m super excited to finally experience this event for myself and see what it’s all about! i’m also very hopeful that we’ll maybe finally get purple hybrids, hyacinth hybrids and/or mum collectibles? either way, i’m pumped!

can’t wait to see what this year’s christmas event will entail, and am very grateful for the raffle! holding out hope for a yummy pumpkin or key lime pie to end up in my inventory. 🤞🏻

ALSO, thank you so much for the bells! i’m so ecstatic to see what the future holds for tbt! 💖
IMG_4689.jpeg

I would like to be in the raffle please!

Last edited:
Thank you for the bells and great update, lots of exciting things!
Good luck to everyone with the raffle 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back