• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres

Some kind of terrifying snack, not cause it looks like a bug, but because it consists of a vegetable and candy?!?!? And some unknown odd colored liquid
71FD295D-4D58-4EFD-8230-EAB863E6BDF8.jpeg
180296E9-E8D9-4970-97D5-3F0D0DD48667.jpeg

(Snack is celery with fruit by the foot and twizzlers, and drink is strawberry milk with blue and purple food coloring)

A drink fit for a witch! 🧙‍♀️
In the witches lair theyve been collecting various items like star fragments, peices of brain and added it to their favourite stew!

ABF808EC-5DAE-4F55-AECC-F6B641E53FAC.jpeg

Last edited:
20211028_125955.jpg

Erupting volcano nightmare fuel (apple appetiser) with a bloody lava drink (cranberry juice).

Natural catastrophes are the scariest thing to me because they are real and devastating... Thinking about it now, I hope it doesn't hit too close to home for anyone here. My prayers go to those affected by natural catastrophes. 🙏🏼

Also, the volcanoes were surprisingly hard to make... 😅

Vampire Eyeballs
ACD30049-F21B-48E5-AE99-B76E1BDE4B7E.jpeg

The (dining) tables have turned on the once feared vampires 🧛‍♂️
This disgusting delicious dish is made of rice, ketchup, and chocolate chips!

Here's my entry~!

A very simple blood punch

p1012151.jpg

Used cherry juice, orange & lime peels, cinnamon sticks and cloves. Simmered all together in a saucepan for a few mins.

Oh...and don't mind that smiling orange, he just pushed his friends into a saucepan. 😇

Another thing, completely seperate from the event, I wanted to share some pics of some cookies I'd recently made (before the event started so couldn't make any more for it) but since they are slightly halloween/atutumn themed, wanted to share

p1012130.jpg

Some pumpkin, honey choco chip cookies!
Made with pumpkin puree (made myself, by gutting out the pumpkin, cutting it in two and putting it in the oven for a bit before blending the mushy stuff. honey, cinnamon, choco chips~ Never made before, so happy they came out perfectly. Never had pumpkin before either so was extremely interesting!

Here's my entry~!

A very simple blood punch

View attachment 407336

Used cherry juice, orange & lime peels, cinnamon sticks and cloves. Simmered all together in a saucepan for a few mins.

Oh...and don't mind that smiling orange, he just pushed his friends into a saucepan. 😇

Another thing, completely seperate from the event, I wanted to share some pics of some cookies I'd recently made (before the event started so couldn't make any more for it) but since they are slightly halloween/atutumn themed, wanted to share

View attachment 407343

Some pumpkin, honey choco chip cookies!
Made with pumpkin puree (made myself, by gutting out the pumpkin, cutting it in two and putting it in the oven for a bit before blending the mushy stuff. honey, cinnamon, choco chips~ Never made before, so happy they came out perfectly. Never had pumpkin before either so was extremely interesting!
your username works ominously well with the subject matter haha.

Spooky Ginger-ific Cupcakes
cEhRzkA.jpg

Some spooky spectres (A ghoulish ghost, a scream-inducing spider, a scary skull, and a mortifying mummy), on top of yummy ginger cupcakes!​

(Got carried away and decorated four of these! If I have to pick only three for my entry, then please ignore Mr. Skull up there, he didn't quite turn out according to my plan ^^")

Twisted love potion - for those who desire fast love at the peril of others
Ingredients: Lover's lips, blood liqueur, tears from the broken hearted and a scraping of unicorn horn
For the more common tongued: Gummy lips candy, Cherry Sourz, lemonade and a dash of vodka
1635439323752.png

👹 Infected Demon's Eyes 👹

20211028_113922_1.jpg

This devilish dish is comprised of boiled eggs, chopped olives, chili powder, siracha sauce, and mango pepper jelly. Sure to bring fright in every bite!

Yeah I just used stuff I had lying around... Not the prettiest but hey they tasted alright 😈 [/ISPOILER]

7C418746-8EA2-4CF7-9050-62DEF76CBCF0.jpeg

Here’s my drink:
Satan cat in a pool of blood

How to make it:
Pomegranate juice
Sprite
cut up pears and pineapple (not visible anymore, they drowned
Cat: pear and sprinkles

this has got to be the most decadent glass of juice I ever prepared for myself 🤣
5828F2C5-B93C-49E4-903F-47B88D91118B.jpeg

the spookiest banana bites

Looking for the quickest and healthiest known to man snack that you can bring to a halloween party? I GOTCHU FAM:

> a few bananas (depends on how many bites you want to make, from one banana I got around 5 pieces, you gotta do the math sorry)
> melted chocolate (what kind? your choice, although, I would recommend milk or dark for ✨contrast✨)

Cut up a banana into desired pieces, set them up on a plate, then melt the chocolate (whichever way you prefer) and then grab like a toothpick or a bobby pin to draw the little spooky faces of ghosts, skulls, mummies even maybe? The sky is the limit here, so pop off!!

tbt halloween snack.jpg

👻👻

Devil’s Poison

0F51329E-51DF-4FE2-B464-29FC08ABDD1E.jpeg

A ‘lovely’ mixture (that I didn’t drink) of blood orange gin and a red cola flavoured liquor (which by the look of the bottle and the smell is the real poison)

the spookiest banana bites

Looking for the quickest and healthiest known to man snack that you can bring to a halloween party? I GOTCHU FAM:

> a few bananas (depends on how many bites you want to make, from one banana I got around 5 pieces, you gotta do the math sorry)
> melted chocolate (what kind? your choice, although, I would recommend milk or dark for ✨contrast✨)

Cut up a banana into desired pieces, set them up on a plate, then melt the chocolate (whichever way you prefer) and then grab like a toothpick or a bobby pin to draw the little spooky faces of ghosts, skulls, mummies even maybe? The sky is the limit here, so pop off!!

View attachment 407393

👻👻
These look delicious. I love bananas and sometimes chocolate, but together, they are delicious.

Back