Confetti Collecting

WAIT IM NOT ON COOLDOWN ANYMORE I THINK I JUST GOT CONFETTI

1722873458376.jpeg

Same but I believe we will still be able to earn the rest of the cap that we didn’t earn this round in future rounds at least? Hopefully anyways.

Yes, I think so too. Hopefully we'll have better luck collecting in future rounds!

I got my last confetti! I'm actually pretty relieved 'cause I thought my confetti was forever glitched. 😭 I'm excited for the balloon reveal (hopefully it's tonight)!

To everyone still earning confetti: You got this! Even if you don't reach the cap in time, there's still the other rounds to make up for lost time. ('w')b

This has probably been answered somewhere but do the confettis carry on from round to round or should I spend my 50 now?

This has probably been answered somewhere but do the confettis carry on from round to round or should I spend my 50 now?
Yes, they do carry over, I’m pretty sure Justin said if you wanna look for it

I think I'm going to be stuck at 5 away from cap, but that's still a lot better than I was anticipating!
Also, we're only 100 away from Chrissy's first goal!! Yesssssssss I need that ticket 🤤

I accidently wrote I've participated in 5 fairs instead of 6 in another thread, but I can't edit it without it possibly messing up my confetti.
Not being able to fix this tiny mistake is killing me inside 🫠
Wait, what? I don't think that should affect it? 😳

Back