Confetti Collecting

I'm not sure. I saw people saying something about editing causing problems/getting confetti stuck somehow and now I'm too scared to try it 😅
Yeah I think that happened in the streetpass silver event, the cap was increased to like 610 to make sure people could reach it. I think that might be why the cap now is 165 and not 150

Oh wow I didn't know the next rounds are a bit off. I didn't look at the first post and assumed the next wave was going to happen soon after.

Oh wow I didn't know the next rounds are a bit off. I didn't look at the first post and assumed the next wave was going to happen soon after.
I didn’t look at it either. I thought the next round would start on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Now that I think about it I didn’t look to see when the event ends.

I didn’t look at it either. I thought the next round would start on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Now that I think about it I didn’t look to see when the event ends.
The next round doesn't start until the 9th and it ends August 25th. The full event not the wave.

I think I am stuck at 163 until next round though haha. Oh well, pretty close anyway! None of the things seem to be working.

I think I will stay stuck at 119. I wasn't prepared and lost time the first days

The next round doesn't start until the 9th and it ends August 25th. The full event not the wave.

I think I am stuck at 163 until next round though haha. Oh well, pretty close anyway! None of the things seem to be working.
Thanks so much . I wonder why so much time between rounds. I thought I would be stuck at 163 but found the last two confetti either viewing or posting on a profile. I forget which one.

IMG_2435.jpeg

I got blue confetti by a profile post, and not by a fair thread.

It seems we’re learning so much more on how to get certain types of confetti in different ways we thought were the only way to get them.

I even got it again by a profile post comment of the same user.
Shouldn’t it be green confetti?

I just reached my maximum limit, I could just buy a mystery balloon for 50 confetti now, but I don't want to. I want hot balloons, so I'm saving what I have for next time.

I love these types of events, it brings the forums' activity back to how I want it to.

View attachment 575358
I got blue confetti by a profile post, and not by a fair thread.

It seems we’re learning so much more on how to get certain types of confetti in different ways we thought were the only way to get them.

I even got it again by a profile post comment of the same user.
Shouldn’t it be green confetti?
Yeah it's bit weird how some of the color confetti works. I've noticed I've gotten certain types via the transaction page differently than what has been suggested.

Back