• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

submitted my guess

IMG_4204.jpeg

i have a feeling i may have overshot, so if anyone needs me i’ll be in a prayer circle for the next 2 days

Well… that’s definitely something. I’m just going to pull a random number and see where that gets me

Looked at it for a bit, and then just decided on a number. Not much to do but just go for it, especially with how random this container seems to be. I was super close in one of my Space Camp guesses, so I'm hoping to channel that RNG for at least one of these rounds. 🙏

I was not expecting... this. Now I can't even use the method (that has been failing me anyway) I came up with!

Guess is in now submitted now that I had time to look at it. I think I might be closer this time . Probably still wrong but closer.

I -

I am impressed, Obliva
I don't even know where to start with this jar but am loving the way my brain is just getting kneaded right now 🍞

Back