• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cryptid Creek (Crystal Ballers and Buzzy Bees Cabins)

59AFA951-E4FA-4F6D-9790-8956803B242F.jpeg

Name: Pink crybaby.
Behaviors: Elusive, but likes to photobomb.
Size: 4ft
Habitat: The outdoor mall.
Expedition notes: The subject is not easy to find when you’re looking for it, but is often seen in random photos when least expected. It has been observed that the subject will often brag about its muscles and getting fit. It has been the belief that the subject never actually attempts fitness and prefers eating sweets instead. No such evidence of this behavior has been documented until now. Following a tip that the subject has been spotted in an area with both a food court and a gym present, I was finally able to spot the elusive Pink crybaby. It appears to be wearing some sort of disguise, but it isn’t fooling anyone.
5E9DBA4C-76A0-4775-A566-A6D4CEAE5B56.jpeg

Screenshot:
D7F6C9BF-510C-4E4F-AE0A-751EED191FE4.jpeg

Name: Wolf witch
Behaviors: Shy and stays hidden.
Size: 6’
Habitat: Furniture store
Expedition Notes: The wolf witch is found hiding in a furniture store. It usually uses the appliances to create a mist potion to use on the entire store. The mist is expelled from a humidifier but no one has got a clear look at it until now. It is found that the effects are usually different but, some people were found missing after an attack.
Island Map (proof):
5E2E9710-69F9-4122-A6FA-E7DEEFC3D432.jpeg

Last edited:
E99gixBVkAcnXf_.jpg

Name: Fire Breathing Dragon
Behavior: Loves gold, very aggressive, enjoys eating people
Size: 9 feet tall
Habitat: Volcano
Expedition Notes: I have encountered this legendary beast while traveling around the world. Its roar can be heard throughout the whole island, terrorizing all of its inhabitants. The locals have lent me the armor of a legendary knight so that I may witness this beast firsthand but I didn't expect a creature such as this. I may have come to observe this creature in its natural habitat but I'm afraid I can't let it leave this place ever again.

E99gixSVkAMM90p.jpg

666B0796-8BAA-452E-B3F2-9ED86C9F66D5.jpeg

Name: Ursa Minor Minor
Behaviors: Nocturnal, secretive, lovely singing voice, appears only night clear nights during a full moon
Size: 3 ft
Habitat: Secluded forest clearings, often near sources of water

Expedition notes: During Celeste’s last visit to the island, she told me the lore of a petite bear cub who could be found in a forest clearing, after hiking deep with in the forest. The Ursa Minor Minor will go there to celebrate the stars and full moon under the clear night sky. I decided to see if I could catch a glimpse of it myself, and set off hiking through the woods during the next clear night with a full moon. After what seemed like ages, I reached a clearing and lo!—there was Ursa Minor Minor in the midst of celebration! Upon closer look, it seemed like she was literally starry-eyed!

8E262EF8-D883-4E32-BEDD-99B2AB228CE1.jpeg

2021082909162300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Name: sleepy ghost
Behaviors: very sleepy, slow, likes to wear funny glasses, prefers to be alone but has a few close friends.
Size: 2.5 feet
Habitat: in and around buzzy bees cabin
Expedition notes: I woke up last night and was going to get some water when I saw it, a ghost was taking a nap in the middle of my cabin! I tried to sneak out without waking it but when I returned it was gone. I did some research and creepy as it is this creature is not particularly dangerous on its own, but if you see a group of them i would be caution.
2021082909204800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

View attachment 396525
Name: sleepy ghost
Behaviors: very sleepy, slow, likes to wear funny glasses, prefers to be alone but has a few close friends.
Size: 2.5 feet
Habitat: in and around buzzy bees cabin
Expedition notes: I woke up last night and was going to get some water when I saw it, a ghost was taking a nap in the middle of my cabin! I tried to sneak out without waking it but when I returned it was gone. I did some research and creepy as it is this creature is not particularly dangerous on its own, but if you see a group of them i would be caution.

Pffft... HA HA HA HA!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This is so, but SO hilariously fitting with the lore your cabin has had during the event!

Back