Dark Veil 2

The yelling bothers me. I angrily storm up to our room to grab my axe, and I go to where Fein and James are fighting. I jab Fein in the back with the blunt end of my axe, causing him to fall over.
"You two are going to stop fighting or I'll cut out your vocal cords." I hiss.

"I don't care. James, go to you and Alex's room until your sober. Fein, don't pick fights!" I say, glaring at both of them.

( CINDRA IS A BADASS )

I shake my head. "Sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane one here, honestly."

I drop my axe. "I think I've been getting more aggressive. This is the second time this week that I've violently threatened someone." I shake my head. "I don't know."

"THIS IS SO STUPID!" I scream and open the door angrily to my room. Alex was resting, but my yelling woke her.
My headache is gone now, but if he keeps shouting, I will get another one.

"I like drinking with him, but I think I need him to stop." I say, picking up my axe and going back to the balcony.

When I get back to the bedroom, there is something shiny next to Milkshake, along with a note reading From Aions. I move closer, and when I see what it is, my jaw drops.

"And then they say I have a drinking problem!" I explain angrily as I sit on the bed beside Alex. .
"You DO have a drinking problem!" I tell him and he shakes his head. "If I have to stop drinking, then you should too!"

I sit in the bed, and bury my head in my hands. "If we do remove all the alcohol, James will go berserk.."

"He won't like the sound of that."
I lay back on the bed, and stare at the cieling.

Back