Dark Veil 2

Eventually, Chiyoko drifts off to sleep. I pick her up and carry her to our room, putting her in the bed. I leave the room, closing the door quietly, and I go to find James.

Eventually, Chiyoko drifts off to sleep. I pick her up and carry her to our room, putting her in the bed. I leave the room, closing the door quietly, and I go to find James.

(Oh god, I think James is 'busy' right now... Unless you want to walk in XDDDD)

I think now would be a good time for an assignment. I send everyone a text to meet everyone in the foyer.

When I wake up, it takes me a moment to realise that Aions must have carried me upstairs. I take my new iPhone out of my bag and remove it from the packaging, starting it up. I hope no one tries to send me any messages or anything before I get this working...

I see a text from Sam, and snort. He still thinks he's leader?
Another wave of pain comes, and I close my eyes.

My phone buzzes, and I take it out. It's from Sam. Meet me in the foyer "Should I really trust Sam this time?" I think aloud.

I decide to test out my potion, to make sure I make it right. I take a vial of it and go downstairs. Sam is in the foyer, but I ignore him as I walk past, headed outside.

Last edited:
I grab my phone and flip it up. "Sam wants us to meet up at-" James quickly grabs the phone and chucks it across the room. "Yeah, screw Sam!"

I disregard the message, not wanting him to cause more trouble. I lay down on the bed, and start thinking.

I wake up, and notice Cindra gone. I see her asleep on a couch, and wake her up. "We have an assignment, but... it's from Sam.

I manage to remember the lyrics of a song I used to always listen to, and start smiling. I hum it, and snap to the beat.

After some 'alone time' with James, I fall asleep on my bed.
Getting changed, I go out into the hall, sober now, I find Fein and Cindra.

I go quite far away from the entrance, so I don't accidentally ruin anything. I pull up a few blades of grass, unstopper the vial, and let a drop of the crimson liquid drip onto the grass. After a brief moment, the grass in my hands bursts into flames, as expected.

Back