Dark Veil 2

I wake up to the sounds of screaming down the hall way. Getting changed, I go and see what the fuss is about. "What the hell is-?" I stop myself as I see a fire. "HOW? WHAT? WHY?"

I pick up Milkshake, but it's too late. The whole toy is too burnt up to be fixed. "Your idiot of a boyfriend smashed a bottle of vodka right next to where I was making a fire potion," I explain to Alex angrily, walking through the flames to the door.

"You were drinking?! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T DRINK ANYMORE!" I yell angrily.
"It was just instinct! I spat it out after! And I didn't know Chiyoko was going to flip out and smash her stuff everywhere! It's her fault too!"

"Both of you just get out before you catch fire," I tell them. "Get everyone else out too, in case I can't put this out."

Ou in the hallway where everything is more flammable, the fire spreads faster, quickly reaching the kitchen and living room. Giving up on finding a fire extinguisher, I instead look for a hose that I can attach to the sink tap.

I wake up to more yelling from the halls. Rubbing my eyes, I push the door open to see flames engulfing the building. "Helix..." I stand there in fear, unsure of what to do.

"Aions! We have to get everyone out the hotel now!" I tell him.
(I won't be role playing for about 2 hours. It's Game Of Thrones night :3)

Last edited:
Panicking even more, I try to blow out the flames with magic, but it just makes the flames flicker and spread more. I curse under my breath.

"What..." I step back, and press myself against the wall. I fearfully stare into the flames, mouth agape.

Why isn't he leaving? Since most of my body is on fire, I can't go and pick him up. Instead, I focus my energy on him, lifting him high above the and bringing him towards the main entrance.

(OH WOW ENGLAND! IT TURNS OUT, I CANT WATCH THE NEW EPISODE OF GAME OF THRONES UNTIL TOMORROW BECAUSE THE WIFI HERE IS SO BAD, IT LAGGED SO MUCH THE MEN STARTED SOUNDING LIKE WOMEN ARGHGHGHHGHGHHG)

I try and find everyone and run into rooms yelling. "FIRE, EVERYONE OUT NOW!"

Once Aions is safely outside, I go back in, and attempt to blow the flames out. I eventually manage to push the fire back slowly, but most of the bottom floor is charred and black beneath the flames.

Back