Do you have all your dream villagers?

Do you have all your dream villagers by now, or are you still searching?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Still hunting

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I’ve given up the hunt

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don’t have dream villagers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

faerie

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
False Booton Foraged Mushroom
New Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
New Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
Stinky Green Afongus Foraged Mushroom
New Bitter Hedgehog Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Toadette Foraged Mushroom
False Frogstool Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Usually the first thing I hunt for in my game outside of giving Blathers the first of donations is my dream villagers. I completed my dream villagers very early on. How has your hunt for your dreamies gone at this point in New Horizons life span?

I found a lot of my favorites early on in the game, but I still haven’t found them all. I do have their amiibo cards but I rather find them from the campsite without using their cards or island hopping. Right now I’m cycling through villagers to get some of their pictures and try more out. Part of me is hoping I don’t find my favorites anytime soon. At least two of the villagers I have on my island are temporary and one I’m undecided even though he is one of my favorites.

yup i got them and i got them early on and i'm tempted to blow up my island and just start fresh cause it's a flower ridden MESS and i'll probably shuffle some of the villagers i currently have around for other ones i really like

right now i have: bob, zucker, snake, apollo, bunnie, audie, tiffany(holding), fauna, julian, and raymond

i can definitely see myself swapping like half of them LOL

The only true dream villager I have is Whitney and she's always a priority. I have her, so I'm good :) I just enjoy getting a variety of other villagers for the rest of the spaces. I even made some new favorites that way, like Hamphrey. Sometimes I get a itch to have a certain villager as a neighbor and hope they visit my campsite. Right now I've been hoping for Tangy.

I do have all my dream islanders on my island now :)

The problem is now do I keep them forever on my island or let new islanders that I never had come to visit and live.

I didn't have any dream villagers until I met Marina when she first moved in LOL, so technically yeah! I do!

no, the only one I have is merry currently! I don’t think I was ever actively searching for any though and just been going with the flow. I guess that would count as giving up? lol I honestly don’t even know who my other 9 dreamies would be, I’d have to sit and have a think about it.

No, but at this rate I stopped doing the campsite method for someone since my second favorite moved in instead of who i was looking for.

Technically yes, but not really? I have an amiibo for all the villagers...but I've gotten so attached to my current ones that moving in my would-be dreamies feels like a chore.

Back