• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ever Had a Villager that Annoys You?

Velma.

She was one of the first five starting villagers from my first town Applewin.

The Snooty goat had an attitude problem. She was more a Crank than any Cranky I have met in the game outside the possibility of Cranky frog Croque.

I was delighted to get rid of her.

I have this really annoying Villager named Samson living in my town. Everyday when I walk past him, he always pings me for everything: tools, flowers, fruit, gems, and furniture. It get really annoying and I can't ignore him because he literally lives right in front of me. When I finally got him to move, he decided to stay as if he knew I wanted him to desperately leave!

Do you guys ever have any annoying Villagers like that?

yep. rasher was annoying. deena was extremely annoying in wild world.

Uuuuuggghhhh That dumb kangaroo Sylvia has been in my town forever and won't move despite me NEVER talking to her after our first meeting. I hate where her house is, too. D:

But for you guys having problems with them moving where you don't want them to, those little square display board PWP's are your best friend! I put them all over the place where I don't want villagers, and then you can kind of herd them into a good spot.

Uuuuuggghhhh That dumb kangaroo Sylvia has been in my town forever and won't move despite me NEVER talking to her after our first meeting. I hate where her house is, too. D:
Everybody hates Sylvia, seriously she's the villager that gets put up for adoption a lot.
I know she isn't one of the best Uchi's (Pashmina FTW), but she isn't that bad...though her design just screams Early Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
Astrid, Eugene, and Tex. Tex just moved out today, maybe because I kept burying pitfall seeds outside his door. He'd moved right in front of Town Hall and I wanted him out before he even got there.

Right now the only villager bugging me is Fang. He's relentless with the letters. Blowing up my mailbox. I get a new letter everyday. I know it's what your best friend villagers do, but god. It's a cycle town. I cannot wait for him to move. I've been trying for 2 months now. Not an in game months, a real 2 months. lol

Croque OH CROQUE!!!
He was my replacment for Phoebe.. OH PHOEBE WHY DID U GO?!??!? His catchprase is his problem... 'as if'...
COME ON!!!!
GALA WHY?!??! YOUR MY FAVE VILLIAGER WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH HIM?!??!

Im a better resetti :3

I know this is about one or two months later, but, you shouldn't take villagers' catchphrases negatively. That's how Croque came to be my best friend in my game. Think of it this way: he has a nice house, doesn't he?

i love mitzi and today is her birthday and i forgot so i just grabbed something out of my closet (customized baby bear)
she was all like oh thanks im uh touched
ungrateful little
ugh i still love you though

merengue's interior of her house annoys me
When I used to have Eugene. SO ANNOYING. He pinged me all the time, I hated that stupid koala omg.

I think the closest to annoyed at the moment is Pecan's house placement. It's not too bad, atleast she didn't take down the trees with her. I love her house, and I asked her to move in from my campsite. Anyways, I haven't talked to her much yet, but I will, I hope I don't regret this.

But for real though, I CAN'T STAND PASHMINA. OH MY GOD. SHE WAS SO STUCK UP. All my villagers hated her! She was fighting with them all, and only Whitney liked her. They lived beside eachother, coincidentally enough. I wanted to like whitney, but in this game she was a reaaaaaaaal *****. So I imagined her and Pashimna being *****es together. I was happy to see them both go.

I wasn't too happy with Prince or Gruff when they moved in. Prince was in a horrible spot (and I thought he looked ugly) and Gruff was ugly and I already had a villager with his personality so whatever he said was kind of boring to me. :/

̴̪̖̠̗̞͓̺ ͚̜͎ ͎̦͍̱͓́ ̲̦̼͝T̜͍͇̭̠́ ͜R̶̖ ͈͈͚̥̖U͙̝͈ ̪̪̖̪̦͉F̨̣̗͈͓̳ ̜̘̤͈̲F͙͇̯͝ ̴̩͎̹L̘̹͖̟̘ ̶̻̘̗̜̝E͔̼͇̕ ̜̭̪̥̘̮ͅS͏ ͏ ̀ ̱̹͇̜ ̸̦͕

I'll never forget truffles.....

I hated peck. Hate, hate, hated peck. He was supper annoying and his house was ugly and I was so happy he moved

Flo. She is a stalker. Her house is right behind mine, and I see her literally every time I turn on the game. Watching. Waiting for a time to strike.

Back