• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ever Had a Villager that Annoys You?

i love mira, she's my absolute favourite, but she won't stop pinging me for useless things when i need to unlock more pwps and move out villagers

Graham has been pretty cool for the most part, but lately he's gotten into the habit of sending my male character female clothes. So far I have gotten a geisha wig, a yellow hair ribbon, and two dresses from him. What are you trying to say Graham? >_<

Oh you have no idea.
I pretty much despise at-least 3 snooty villagers: Mathilda, Mallary, and Greta.
Mathilda was one of my starting villagers in my first town and...she got aggravating after a while. Constantly putting fossils and unnecessary furniture in her house and she was always...well mean to other villagers and me. Seriously, she hated Sydney's catchphrase of "sunshine", there's something nasty about that kangaroo. Thankfully she moved and I had no problem with that at all.
And now we come to the most annoying ones, Mallary and Greta.
They both came from the void and been living in my second town for 2 months now, and they WILL NEVER LEAVE.
In-fact, I just pray that they will leave so that I can no longer see their faces. (Especially Greta with her demon eyes of dooom).

I disliked Canberra...first day I met her she sold me a fake painting, and was always rude to me >_> She moved out quick tho

I disliked Canberra...first day I met her she sold me a fake painting, and was always rude to me >_> She moved out quick tho
Yessss
I hated Canberra.
She moved in when I wanted to get a dreamie.
She put her house right smack dab where I wanted to put a path.
And when I tried to cycle her out, Filbert moved out.
Filbert my baby

Canberra can go-
Never mind

Also Portia in my old Wild World town was the absolute worse.
She was so rude to my character Meep for no reason.
She was so mean that I ruined her house. It had a fossil and shells in it >:)

Last edited:
I don't like to dislike villagers but Jerimiah is making it really difficult to like. He keeps putting my other villagers in bad moods. you know when you see them chatting you think aww cute so you click to see what's up and his like SPARROW YOU TRAIN TOO MUCH or CHOPS YOU NEED TO LIKE WHAT I LIKE and they stomp off upset. I'm like Jeremiah why D: Also not too found of Angus who is just grumpy at me no matter what I do to help him. Alli isn't on my happy list either cause she just can't be found D:

In Wild World years ago, Bluebear moved into my town and I found her SO annoying. I couldn't stand her!

...Now, though, Bluebear's my next-door neighbor in New Leaf, and I love her to pieces and want to keep her; so I guess I've had a change of heart.

Last edited:
Croque OH CROQUE!!!
He was my replacment for Phoebe.. OH PHOEBE WHY DID U GO?!??!? His catchprase is his problem... 'as if'...
COME ON!!!!
GALA WHY?!??! YOUR MY FAVE VILLIAGER WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH HIM?!??!

Im a better resetti :3

Annoying villagers? Hmm. I'd have to say that Agent S kind of annoyed me, placing her house somewhere I needed open. >_<
Also... I don't actually remember his name, but the purple mouse, with a blue hat on? Rod, maybe? I found him kind of annoying.
I also find many of the smug villagers annoying, Hippeaux, for example. The only smug villagers I've really liked so far were Curlos and Shep. I also liked Jacques, I think his name was. Black bird, green hat? Yeah.

any villager that has the deep voice and angry eyebrows annoy me pretty much. I can't stand jocks either and their ladybro-ness. I hate that word lol. And they only talk about athletics so it's just ehhh.

Yes, absolutely! I still do thanks to Colton refusing to move out. I got him originally from my friend's town and he's been living in mine ever since. At first, I didn't think having him around was too bad until he started bombing me with requests, mainly making deliveries for him. Now I just ignore him and pay attention to my other villagers.

Oh Colton, please ask to move soon.

Lyman was one of my first villagers and I think I shouted in happiness when he moved away after like four months
I couldn't handle him calling me Ladybro all the time. I just couldn't.

I hated Hans. I'm glad he finally pinged me to move. Now Bam is moving in, woohoo.

I hated Hazel and Chops with a passion, and I'm glad they moved out >.>
At the moment, I dislike Chrissy for some reason. I dunno, there's just something about her that I don't like...

Charlise annoyed me so much, just waltzing into my town and parking her house on my freshly-placed bushes and path. Ever since then I've disliked her.

I tried everything to get her to move, ignoring her and befriending her, but she wouldn't budge for a long time. Eventually she left on her own, thankfully. :) Took me forever to replace those bushes though.

I had Diana in one of my towns once. She was incredibly snarky and annoyed me more than any other villager in the game.

I hated Sterling so much. :<
I hate all jock villagers, they're annoying imo.
But Sterling... Omg, he was in front of my town hall and it took AGES to move him out -.-

Yes, so much! Charlise! She keeps bullying my Pudge about his catchphrase and he keeps complaining to me and getting all sad about it. By the way, his catchphrase is "wudgy" which by the way is also the last name I made up for him- he just loves his last name that much thats why. :p Also she planted her dumb house behind the restraunt I'm making and I was going to use the back of the house for a PWP but obviously I can't put it there.

Back