• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNDwBUr.png

I need to do some things around the house and charge my switch, so I'm pausing for now.

sure!! that would be great
I only accept three villagers per lurker, and you are currently lurking for Lucky, Cherry and Fauna. Would you like to replace one of those for Goldie?

Hi! You can take me off lurking for Sherb. I just got him from another site. Thank you! Your thread is lovely and it's so kind of you to give so many villagers away for free
Congrats! Sherb is amazingly cute. Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot.
@FelixFraldarius I'd probably be doing the same when I eventually get her lol. I need to find this dress !
I THINK it's sold in the wintertime at the Able Sisters, but don't quote me.

I only accept three villagers per lurker, and you are currently lurking for Lucky, Cherry and Fauna. Would you like to replace one of those for Goldie?

Congrats! Sherb is amazingly cute. Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot.

I THINK it's sold in the wintertime at the Able Sisters, but don't quote me.
i got cherry and fauna today actually! so now it would just be lucky and goldie :) was looking for my previous post rn to update that

i got cherry and fauna today actually! so now it would just be lucky and goldie :) was looking for my previous post rn to update that

Awesome! Congrats! Those two are super cute, I'll update this rn. It's actually easier for me if you just post an update so I can see it. I won't see an edit.

Hey! I was wondering... is it first come first serve for Tier 1 with a fee? I’ve seen that it was free for Tier 2 and below and was a bit confused c:

Hi, I thought Tier 2 and below have some NMT prices but you're so kind to give them away free. I would like to add Kidd Cat if it's okay? I could wait forever for them.

Hey! I was wondering... is it first come first serve for Tier 1 with a fee? I’ve seen that it was free for Tier 2 and below and was a bit confused c:
I'm not sure what I am doing with Tier 1 Villagers TBH. I've been debating doing a mix of giveaways and low bid auctions with rules to prevent people from bidding astronomically. I don't want to sell a tier 1 for more than 40 NMT, even Raymond. I just don't find it fair or okay to ask hundreds or even thousands of tickets for any villager. NMT is not easy to grind, annoying to generate and I literally spent 6 hours in front of my own to do this for the stash I have. I could not imagine....
Hi, I thought Tier 2 and below have some NMT prices but you're so kind to give them away free. I would like to add Kidd Cat if it's okay?

Of course! I decided yesterday that I would rather give villagers away and just grind when I need more NMT. I accept tips if someone WANTS to tip me, and that helps so much, but I would rather they be given freely from happiness than in desperation for a villager.

I'm not sure what I am doing with Tier 1 Villagers TBH. I've been debating doing a mix of giveaways and low bid auctions with rules to prevent people from bidding astronomically. I don't want to sell a tier 1 for more than 40 NMT, even Raymond. I just don't find it fair or okay to ask hundreds or even thousands of tickets for any villager. NMT is not easy to grind, annoying to generate and I literally spent 6 hours in front of my own to do this for the stash I have. I could not imagine....

Oh I know! It’s really hard for me to grind NMT because I get distracted way to easily. Thanks for clearing that up, that makes much more sense!

Oh I know! It’s really hard for me to grind NMT because I get distracted way to easily. Thanks for clearing that up, that makes much more sense!
for me its the opposite - I don't mind grinding miles but its a huge distraction from my studies 😅 I accidentally spent half of the day TTing and collecting NMTs but now I should have enough for the rest of my dreamies so it was worth it 😊

Hi! I want to be removed from looking for Klaus but I am also lurking for Tangy now!

for me its the opposite - I don't mind grinding miles but its a huge distraction from my studies 😅 I accidentally spent half of the day TTing and collecting NMTs but now I should have enough for the rest of my dreamies so it was worth it 😊
Hiding from online school is basically all I DO on New Horizons now! :LOL: I basically craft the days away trying to get my island to be 3 stars to terrain edit.

Reactions: Fye
Hiding from online school is basically all I DO on New Horizons now! :LOL: I basically craft the days away trying to get my island to be 3 stars to terrain edit.

I've heard that putting down tons of fences helps a lot with bumping the rating up, besides having at least 8 villagers

Hello ~
First of all, congrats; your thread is very well done (and pretty too!)
I'll be lurking for Stitches, Skye and Ankha if it's okay with you c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back